in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-31-2011 6:07 PM by jahur. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-30-2011 7:02 PM

• jahur
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-07-2011
    • planet zonk
    • Posts 161
    • Bronze Member

popping scart.

i have a QED scart lead from the dvd1 to the avant. its the one thats blue and flat with gold connections. i have found the only problem is it keeps popping out the back of the avant when i turn the avant on the stand. what i did to curb this was to take the original scart keep

lug from the rear of the avant i have in my bedroom and fix it to the rear of the avant downstairs to stop it from popping out. although that method works it can sometimes pop out but not as much.

are there other high quality scarts on the market with tradional fittings as a opposed to the one i have, being of high quailty tho?

(formerly nokinnikon from the old site)

• 03-31-2011 4:28 AM In reply to

Re: popping scart.

Stick some tape over it.

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

• 03-31-2011 6:05 AM In reply to

Buy a locking one - you can pay whatever you like - obviously - here is a cheap one! And here is a slightly more expensive one! And here is a very silly one!

• 03-31-2011 6:07 PM In reply to

• jahur
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-07-2011
    • planet zonk
    • Posts 161
    • Bronze Member

@peter, i am hopping mad! i paid £70 poxy quid to technosound @ willen in milton keynes for the 2 meter QED 24 carat gold plated scart. and on the site you suggest they go for £25 plus!!!! i am not a happy hector!!!!!!!!! thanks for the heads up for this.

(formerly nokinnikon from the old site)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)