in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-29-2011 5:19 PM by jahur. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-21-2011 9:00 AM

DVD1 - Resume feature

I knew how to do this and now can't find the manual - basically when I have a disk in my DVD1 and I stop watching it, the player then asks if I want to resume with a little symbol the next time it is switched on - I pressed go but nothing happens - tried GO twice but it still ghoes to the start of the disk - does anyone know how to resume where you left off? It's a great feature to have, especially if you are watching a series.

Beovision Avant 32 RF, DVD1, Beovision 1, MX4002, Beound 3000, Beolab Penta MKII, Beovox Penta, Beolit 707, Beolink Passive, Beovox C30, Beocom 4, Beogram TX, 4 x Beo4, Form 1 & 2, Beocenter 7700, Beovox S65,

• 03-22-2011 6:15 PM In reply to

Re: DVD1 - Resume feature

ajames:

I knew how to do this and now can't find the manual - basically when I have a disk in my DVD1 and I stop watching it, the player then asks if I want to resume with a little symbol the next time it is switched on - I pressed go but nothing happens - tried GO twice but it still ghoes to the start of the disk - does anyone know how to resume where you left off? It's a great feature to have, especially if you are watching a series.

Could it have a fault? According to the manual pressing GO once should make it resume. I think you can get all the options to show on the top of the screen by pressing the blue button on the Beo4. I don't have a DVD1 but the BC2 always resumes in the right place, even if the DVD has been removed and then put back onto the player. The BC2 sequence is just to press DVD on the Beo4, wait for the load sequence to finish and then press GO to resume.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 03-29-2011 11:25 AM In reply to

Hi there - yes, I think I was trying to press GO too quickly - sometimes the marker flashes up, I press GO and then it flashes again and I press GO again and it resumes. I think I was probably not waiting long enough or pressing it twice - anyway, all working again thanks.

Beovision Avant 32 RF, DVD1, Beovision 1, MX4002, Beound 3000, Beolab Penta MKII, Beovox Penta, Beolit 707, Beolink Passive, Beovox C30, Beocom 4, Beogram TX, 4 x Beo4, Form 1 & 2, Beocenter 7700, Beovox S65,

• 03-29-2011 5:19 PM In reply to

• jahur
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-07-2011
    • planet zonk
    • Posts 161
    • Bronze Member

have you left the beo4 on a different command? i know that i when i watch a dvd on the dvd1 and set up the sound to "speaker 2" via the beo4 and dont scroll back to dvd on the beo4, pushing the buttons does not yield anything other than command the request last used on the beo4.....just a thought.

(formerly nokinnikon from the old site)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)