in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 03-17-2011 3:46 AM by stotty1111. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-16-2011 2:09 PM

• fishta
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-12-2009
    • London
    • Posts 79
    • Bronze Member

Faulty BeoLink Active

Hi Guys,

I am trying to set up a BeoLik Active Kit to be a slave to a BeoSound 4 OPT 0, there are a couple of TV's in the setup as well (7-40 MKV OPT2 and 8-40 OPT6)

All ML is in and tested to work fine, the Active kit is brand new and wired up correctly, I put it in L.OPT 6, it flashed to say it accepted it but does not recieve any commands, to try the ML I moved the BS4 to this location and plugged it in and was able to get the audio in every room so therefore the ML should be fine. I then reconnected up as it should be and tried holding down the power button on the IR Eye to see if it powered everything down but it did not. Next option I got a pre-made ML cable and connected the BS4 and Active kit together and suprisingly it worked. So I then put it all back together and nothing.

I have tested all ends with a ML tester and they all read as they should so I dont understand what could be wrong? The eye just does nothing when you press Radio, CD, TV, V.Mem or anything!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have an old wireless kit but on latest SW and am wondering whether this can be used as an active Kit? As it has all of the connections?

BeoVision 7-40 MkV

• 03-17-2011 3:46 AM In reply to

• stotty1111
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-16-2007
    • UK / France - Nth Worcestershire/Finistere
    • Posts 924
    • Gold Member

Re: Faulty BeoLink Active

try another option allocation ie an unusrd one

I always try to operate using/following the KISS principle --  Keep it simple stupid!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)