in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-04-2011 4:53 PM by jahur. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-16-2011 5:33 AM

Beovision speakers setings ?

I have BL8000 connected to Beocenter 1, and every time when I turn on TV it turn on by default with speakers 3 - bl8000 and tv speaker.

Is it possible to change that default settings, to turn on only TV speakers ?

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 03-16-2011 8:27 AM In reply to

Re: Beovision speakers setings ?

It should be possible. The User Manual refer to the reference manual for presetting the Speaker Format.

Happy owner of: BV10, 2 x Beocom 2, Beocom 6000, Beocenter 2, Beolab 3, Beolab 2000, Beo4, Beolab 11

1:st prize winner Beoworld January Price Draw.

• 03-16-2011 6:38 PM In reply to

?

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 03-16-2011 7:03 PM In reply to

SPK1 STORE?

• B&o bottle opener
  • 03-17-2011 4:17 AM In reply to

burantek:
    SPK1 STORE?

Again ?

• 03-17-2011 10:10 AM In reply to

Sorry... shorthand!

Try this on the BC1...

MENU -> SETUP -> OPTIONS -> SOUND -> (Set DEFAULT to SPEAKER1) -> GO

For audio using a Beo4...

SPEAKER -> 2 -> GO

• B&o bottle opener
  • 03-18-2011 6:49 AM In reply to

Thanks Jaff, I'll try and let you know Left Hug

• 03-22-2011 3:14 AM In reply to

Doesn't work for me.

In the sound menu I don't have option to choose default speaker ...

• 04-03-2011 5:27 PM In reply to

Anybody ?

• 04-04-2011 10:07 AM In reply to

• jahur
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-07-2011
    • planet zonk
    • Posts 161
    • Bronze Member

beo4-menu-sound-speaker-front-none-rear-none voila! which whatever or however you have it set up blabs at back or front etc then press go to store, but make sure your volume is down because it my store it on a very loud setting.

hope it works.

(formerly nokinnikon from the old site)

• 04-04-2011 4:03 PM In reply to

Thanks Jahur,

Than I have problem, I listen digital music from my laptop via scart on my BC1 setup to v-tape, and if I setup front's to "none" I can't turn bl8000 on ...

I need to have option to change speakers to 1,2,3 but by default when I turn TV on to have speaker 1 ...

• 04-04-2011 4:05 PM In reply to

Thanks Jahur,

Than I have problem, I listen digital music from my laptop via scart on my BC1 setup to v-tape, and if I setup front's to "none" I can't turn bl8000 on ...

I need to have option to change speakers to 1,2,3 but by default when I turn TV on to have speaker 1 ...

• 04-04-2011 4:53 PM In reply to

• jahur
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-07-2011
    • planet zonk
    • Posts 161
    • Bronze Member

ok here is how i set up my kit. my partner uses the beo cable for her ipod and just plugs into the phono cable and she just uses it as is.

all speaker functions are the same as if it was the beogram connected. with the exception of a crappy supressed sound

avant-linked-bc2300-bl8000 at the front.

when i switch on i get speaker 3 which gives me all the speakers from the avant to the bl8000's. i goto-list-speaker 2 and it locks off the avants speakers and just has the bl8000s playing.

to change list-speaker 1- and it locks out the bl800's and just plays the avants speakers.

beo4 -menu-setup-sound-speakers-FRONT SPEAKERS TYPE A and to the right of that is REAR SPEAKERS NO

NOW follow this- beo4-menu-set up-sound-speakers- FRONT SPEAKERS-select and then NONE- GO (TO STORE) and go again then switch off. the default will be just the avant speakers or whatever device you have. this will put the visual system in audio peripheral lock out with the exception of the avant. reverse of procedure to have all working.

i dont think there is a definitive default preference.

i sure hope this helps. if not im sorry but i do think i get the gist of what you are asking.

(formerly nokinnikon from the old site)

Page 1 of 1 (13 items)