in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-24-2011 4:05 AM by Capture. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-12-2011 3:51 AM

N.RADIO on Beomedia1 not working-Please help

My Beomedia1 hooked up to my BV7-32 was working as should for some time now. It seems that something happened and now i can access all menu normally, but when i press N.RADIO it says ..<<Not registered!>. My PC on the other end of the network has the Beoport programm running normally. Is there an issue with the server? I tried all kind of resets and even reinstalled Beoport on the PC, with no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 

-Dimitris

• 03-12-2011 10:24 AM In reply to

Re: N.RADIO on Beomedia1 not working-Please help

No problems with the server - my BM1 is playing netradio witout any problems.

when you reinstall Beoport, are you prompted to registrer again with your username and password?

I did a recovery a few times, and every time I had to reinstall beoplayer in order to registrer my user again during the installation process, otherwise it said " not registered"...

Martin

• 03-12-2011 10:50 AM In reply to

Thank you Martin for the reply. I had to restore Beomedia1, then reinstall (after uninstalling) Beoport and everything goes fine. When i try to register Beomedia, it says it needs a password to find it. I think it is blank by default but it just does not find Beomedia, although on same Network. If i skip this step i can register Beoport with no problem and have N.RADIO on my PC. It is a matter of my PC <<not seeing>> Beomedia. Do you remember what is the default Beomedia password? 

-Dimitris

• 03-12-2011 11:00 AM In reply to

After you do the recovery, you have to set the password yourself  in the BM1 menu (red - 9 - 0 - 0 - Go - Network settings (as far as I remember)

This is the password you have to type when you connect to the BM from your computer

• 03-12-2011 11:22 AM In reply to

Ok Martin, you are right. Done that….So now they see each other finally!

BUT…..still N.RADIO on BM1 shows not registerd. (Although i have completed the procedure on my PC) . Any more ideas?? Thank you for your help so far!

-Dimitris

• 03-12-2011 4:12 PM In reply to

Finally, after A LOT of experiments and resets the system is up and running again as it should. If you ask me i am not sure what caused this but it is fixed now. A big thanks to Martin for his help and to my friend Spiros who rushed to call me after my initial post in order to help me out! Smile

-Dimitris

• 03-12-2011 4:55 PM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Always next to my friends.....

Best regards

Spiros

• 03-12-2011 5:28 PM In reply to

Glad to hear that it works again!

BR

Martin

• 07-24-2011 4:05 AM In reply to

Hi Dimitris,

great to hear everything works for you :-)

when you did a recovery on the Beomedia 1, did you also get the software update for BM 1?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)