in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-08-2011 1:43 PM by Schmedegaard. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-08-2011 10:16 AM

Speaker grill cloth

Does anyone have a idea of where to get special "speaker grill cloth"

I just bought a Orange Speaker grill for my BV10 40", but i think maybe it´s  a bit to much, matching the sofa pillows.

And now played with the idea of making one with burberry cloth/fabric like this.

But i can´t find anything but black,gray, white, green, blue ect ect........

I dont think the fabric is out there, but please notefy me if you know anything ;-)

• 02-08-2011 10:40 AM In reply to

Re: Speaker grill cloth

Think you simply have to do it yourselves. Or have e.g. a furnituremaker do it for you. But you would probably need to buy a black speakercover from B&O, for them to use as frame. Probably the cloth you use has to be quite thin, in order for the sound to come through properly. 

Happy owner of: BV10, 2 x Beocom 2, Beocom 6000, Beocenter 2, Beolab 3, Beolab 2000, Beo4, Beolab 11

1:st prize winner Beoworld January Price Draw.

• 02-08-2011 11:15 AM In reply to

There are quite a few vendors if you look on the web (example) Although not exactly meeting your goal :-) 

However I found one in a old Dutch forum which can print any design on their cloth:

http://www.akustikstoff.com/Acoustic-cloth-design-print:::9.html  

• 02-08-2011 1:43 PM In reply to

Whou.. The dutch site, is the solution i think...

Regarding the speaker plate. I will use the orange one, to make the new one.:-)
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)