in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-09-2011 2:22 AM by petermc. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-07-2011 6:54 AM

BV7-40 MK3 with DVB-HD - Australian Channel Numbers & Channel Groups

As a newbie to the BV7-40 MK3 with DVB-HD, do you have control over what channels are in which groups ?

For a reason that seemed logical at the time I reset all channel data - and now i can't get a single channel group that has all channels in it (correctly numbered (eg with ABC 2 on 22 &  GEM on 90)  - I did before.

For the australian reader - I seem to have channel groups called Australia (all but ABC), Terrestrial (all channels but numbers are screwed eg SBS on 103), ABC (all ABC).

I've tried reset channels and rescan, as well as reset country and start from fresh - but I can't seem to get back to the point of having a single channel group with all channels with the 'right' channel numbers.

Any thoughts (other than I shouldn't have done it in the first place!) ?

• 02-08-2011 3:16 PM In reply to

• Jez
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 06-13-2007
    • Posts 150
    • Bronze Member

Re: BV7-40 MK3 with DVB-HD - Australian Channel Numbers & Channel Groups

I'd speak to service or the store you bought it from. Recently I had software upgrades on both my BV4 and BV10 and for some reason both TV's will regroup the stations and list them out of order, rendering my icons on my Beo5 useless. Appartly a solution is on the way but no call back yet. Was also told it was somehow unique to Australia.

• 02-09-2011 2:22 AM In reply to

• petermc
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Shepparton, Australia
    • Posts 87
    • Founder

Re: BV7-40 MK3 with DVB-HD - Australian Channel Numbers & Channel Groups

Hi,

I have the same problem on our BV 10. The only stations that aline with the channel numbers are the Seven stations (Seven, Seven 2 & Mate). All the rest of the station numbers are in the hundred range for whatever reason.

I did once have the correct numbers corresponding to the stations but that changed after a rescan. I also had trouble with the Seven stations being in one group and the rest being in another group after rescans. It took a while to fix as I just wanted the stations all in one group.

I just thought all the different numbers were a B&O anomoly.

Peter

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)