in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-27-2011 3:05 AM by Hiort. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-25-2011 1:44 PM

• kimhav
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 127
    • Bronze Member

Beo4 controls for WD HD Live [SOLVED]

Added a WD HD Live unit to the BV10 and works very well together with the PUC; only function that I've not found on the Beo4 remote is how to pause a movie or video clip. Using STOP does what it should but also exists the movie and one has to resume the video to continue; but would like to have make use of a simple pause function.... anyone has a quick ansers to this one?

• 01-25-2011 5:16 PM In reply to

Re: Beo4 controls for WD HD Live

GO?

• 01-26-2011 3:41 AM In reply to

command for pause on beo4 press stop. to continue go

malcolm

• 01-26-2011 1:43 PM In reply to

• kimhav
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 127
    • Bronze Member

malcolm welborn:
    command for pause on beo4 press stop. to continue go

Hi Malcolm,

Well, pressing STOP is full stop and existing to WD file browser GUI; so from my perspective an ugly way of implementing pause which should be freezing the image.

So that means that when using fast forward (blue button) the only way to resume normal speed seems to be pressing STOP, existing the clip, and resuming it by pressing GO when being at file browser GUI. Pressing GO when doing fast forward does not resume normal speed... honestly is their a way of getting B&O to update the PUC profile to at least include a functional pause feature?

• 01-26-2011 5:33 PM In reply to

• kimhav
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 127
    • Bronze Member

Quick update with a solution on my initial question on how to pause a running video clip. I noticed that when clicking GO when viewing a video clip it brings up the time line/info bar för the clip; so what else can one do? Well, clicking GO once again actually paused the playing; so the solution is simply to press GO two times to pause the video clip. And clicking GO two times to resume; one time to view the time/info bar and one time more to resume.

• 01-27-2011 3:05 AM In reply to

Very good idea to put "Solved" in the subject line Smile

Glad you found a solution. 

Happy owner of: BV10, 2 x Beocom 2, Beocom 6000, Beocenter 2, Beolab 3, Beolab 2000, Beo4, Beolab 11

1:st prize winner Beoworld January Price Draw.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)