in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-02-2007 7:33 AM by sverreh. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-02-2007 7:33 AM

• sverreh
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Norway
    • Posts 88
    • Founder

MX5500/VX5500 challenges

Hello,

Firstly, is there any way that I can change the menu language on my VX5500 from french to english?  It would be desireable due to my limited comand of the french language.

Secondly: When connecting my MX5500 and VX5500 I discovered that the VCR does not seem to automaticly copy the channel settings on my TVset .  In fact, the VCR does show the channels and numbers in use on the TV, but no TV signal. 

The aerial is connected through the VCR to the TV, the scart is connected from AV on the VCR to VCR1 on the TV.  Is it likely that the receiver in the VCR is bust or is there a setting that I might have tampered with?  Could it be the SCART cable?  It i s supposed to be fully wired, but does "fully wired" mean different things in different contexts?  Playing old tapes works fine, both through the aerial and through the SCART.

Is there a service menu on the VX5500?  I have tried the regular sequence of commands with no luck.

Thanks in advance for any considerations.

Sverre

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)