in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-20-2010 2:58 PM by thunderstarter. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-20-2010 8:17 AM

BeoCom 6000 - Callers Complain of very low volume

Hi all, we have 2 Beocom 6000 Handsets which over the past 6 months anyone I've been speaking to has complained of a very low volume and barely able to hear me speaking.

Now this could be a line fault, but I had BT out to sort out our broadband last month and they carried out a long series of line tests and found no faults at all. So Im starting to investigate whether there is a problem with the phones themselves now. It is intermittent which would possibly also suggest its something to do with the BT exchange.

Any thoughts would be welcomed as its driving me mad! Im a bit stumped with what to try next.

Thanks
    Dan

• 12-20-2010 9:32 AM In reply to

Re: BeoCom 6000 - Callers Complain of very low volume

Good afternoon Dan.  I had a similar problem a couple of years ago, the solution was to replace the batteries in the handset.  I hope this helps.

Regards

Tom

• 12-20-2010 2:58 PM In reply to

Re: BeoCom 6000 - Callers Complain of very low volume

Thanks Tom, just taken the back off to see what type of battery they are, they seem to be sealed x3 type AA style batteries. I may as well change them and see if it makes any difference

Many thanks
    Dan

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)