in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-25-2010 3:45 PM by Nickyg63. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-20-2010 3:40 AM

Looking for a LED Clock for my sleeping room

Dear all,

When adding my white BV8-32 to the wall of my sleeping room the previous Bose Wave radio needed to leave. The main advantage of the Bose system that I used as wake up radio was a very clear and dimming LED clock. This coul dbe perfectly adjusted to the rooms light and dimmed pefectly in night.

Now I am looking for a LED clock that does not illumate the room but is still readable in the night. It should be table stand or wall mounted and not too big. Numbers should be around 3cm tall.

Hope you have some good suggestios.

Heribert

BeoVision 8-40 / BeoVision 8-32 / Beovision 6-26 / BeoSound 3200 / BeoSound 1 / BeoLab 3 /  Beolab 6000 / Beolab 2000 / Beoport / Beomedia 1 / 3* Beo4 /BeoCom 5 with VOIP

• 12-24-2010 3:49 AM In reply to

• Michael
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-20-2009
    • Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia
    • Posts 245
    • Gold Member

Re: Looking for a LED Clock for my sleeping room

Anything from ihome is fully dimmable. 

I bought a Bose Wave Radio for the reason that it dims perfectly.  

I bought the worlds best alarm clock before that a Sony, CD, iphone and dual alarm with different functions for weekdays and weekends.  The only issue is that it was LCD backlit and it made the bedroom a beacon :-(

• 12-25-2010 3:45 PM In reply to

Re: Looking for a LED Clock for my sleeping room

I have a cheap one from a local aldi store and its pretty good less than £10 If i am correct I did have one that lit up the room before and I couldnt sleep!! So good luck and happy hunting!!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)