in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-14-2010 6:28 AM by Gordon38. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-14-2010 5:19 AM

BV 7-40 mkIV and HDMI expander + PUC-codes for devices.. difficult to get answers from my dealer..

I'm short of HDMI sockets in my BV7-40 (2 are used by DVB-HD and BluRay), so I'm looking for a switch...

Is this Gefen a good choice and can it be handled by the TV?: http://www.gefen.com/kvm/dproduct.jsp?prod_id=5261

My devices are placed in a cupboard approx. 5-7 meter from the TV.. Is it possible to get an IR cable in that length?

Can the 7-40 transmit PUC-codes/IR-codes to both Gefen HDMI switch and 3-4 other devices? I mean are there enough IR-sockets or do all the devices use the same IR-socket?

My media player and HDD recorder (Sony) is connected via both HDMI and scart (to broadcast via masterlink) - will this also work with a HDMI-switch?

Last but not least does anyone know if there are B&O puc-codes for these devices: Netgear EVA 8000, Sony RDR-HX 710, PS3, WD TV live & Wii?

Many questions - hope you can help me out here... :-)

• 12-14-2010 5:36 AM In reply to

Re: BV 7-40 mkIV and HDMI expander + PUC-codes for devices.. difficult to get answers from my dealer..

puc codes keith saunders put in here the other day latest list look this up will help on puc question

malcolm

• 12-14-2010 6:28 AM In reply to

Re: BV 7-40 mkIV and HDMI expander + PUC-codes for devices.. difficult to get answers from my dealer..

Uops.. sorry.. will take a look at the PUC list..

Hope to get answers to the other questions :-)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)