in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-10-2010 7:59 PM by ToeKneeAus. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-10-2010 7:59 PM

Lab 6000 & BV7-40 Mk3 - Bass interference sound

I've recently switched my Avant to a BV7-40 Mk3 and therefore moved my Lab 6000's across. With the correct speaker type selected on the BV7 - as well as reduced bass and low speaker level - there is still an "interference" sound through the speakers at the lower range. I first heard it with a film that had a low rumble - turning the volume down lessens the problem.

Confirmed its not the signal by setting speaker 1 - and the sound (left & right) through the center 7.1 speaker is fine. The interference sound is also there on the BV7 speaker setup page (not as pronounced as its not such a bass sound).

Any thoughts ? Or shall i just get a man in to the setup properly on the BV7 (i did it myself) which may resolve it - or at least find out if i've got a problem with my lab 6000's.

BTW Overjoyed with my BV7-40 - I went for the low stand to disguise the size a bit. Looks great and very happy !! 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)