in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-06-2010 3:05 PM by Ezz. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-01-2010 12:24 PM

• Ezz
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-04-2008
    • Posts 10
    • Bronze Member

Beo5 & BeoVision7

Hi All,

Sorry I've been missing from the forum but since cracking the problems with my Beo5 it's been heaven and I haven't made any changes for some time. 

However, now I have a stable platform I was wondering if anyone knows if you can still play audio from one source over a video source. I remember being able to do this with the old Beo4 remote using the 'Av' button (I think)!

Basically, I want to be able to play music from a MP3/Turntable whilst displaying a video. I can do it using p-in-p but because the sound source is not supplying a video feed the BV7 will eventually blank the whole screen.

Happy xmas (or is that too soon)

Errol

Filed under: ,
  • 12-02-2010 3:55 AM In reply to

Re: Beo5 & BeoVision7

The AV command from Beo4 is actually just the same commands but with different adresses.
    So to activate Audio on you TV the command can be eg.:
    Format 0 : TV :  A.AUX

To listen to TV on a Audio product the command must be:
    Format 0: RADIO : TV

This is handled automatically by the config tool, if you create audio product in one zone and video product in another zone. The result is that when you switch zone the commands will have the correct adress.

• 12-06-2010 3:05 PM In reply to

• Ezz
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 03-04-2008
    • Posts 10
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beo5 & BeoVision7

Thanks will give it a try soon...just bracing myself with fun and games with the config tool ;-)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)