in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-01-2010 12:27 AM by Spiros. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-30-2010 8:00 AM

28" avant with sky+ beo4 setup

i have a avant 28" rf in a link room connected to sky+ by the rf2 outlet and magic eye with the B&O IR Lead  im trying to get it to work via beo4, i have selected sky+ in the avants menu in the connections menu there are 3 options which are  1. V.Tape  2.  AV   3. Decoder. What should these options say? .i have tried many options in this and when i select sat on the Beo4 there is no picture but it does operate the Sky menu (in darkness!)  i then have to press TV on the beo4 to get the picture back to see the channel i have selected. any help would be most welcome!

steve

• 12-01-2010 12:27 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Re: 28" avant with sky+ beo4 setup

Hi Steve, I think you should set the connection in e.g. 2 as SAT (STB) and then the list is on. You choose the SKY+ device. All these of course assuming that you have a SKY+ decoder connected in SCART 2, your scart cable is ok (too many problems with scart cables) and of course you also have connected the ir repeater cable from the AVANT to the decoder. Hope this works or helps in any case. Best regards Spiros

Best regards

Spiros

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)