in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-19-2010 2:35 PM by DoubleU. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-19-2010 3:43 AM

Edit BV10 channel list on a pc ?

Hello All,

Does anyone know of a pc program which can be used to edit the channel lists on the new BeoVision 10 ?

I find the editfunction on the BV10 very tedious with endless moves to initially sort a newly created list. It is only possible to select one channel at a time, and moving it up or down in the list one line at a time. With literally hundreds of channels it takes a long time to move a channel from the middle to the beginning of a list and one quickly looses overview when trying to group similar channel in one big list.

I know some would say why not just make a number of smaller groups, thereby make the sorting of them much quicker, and they would be right of course. But personally, I prefer just one long list, enabling me to scroll through all channels, one-by-one, by just pressing the down arrow on my remote.

And so I ask: If anyone know of a software, which can retreive the list from the BV10, enable the user to edit and sort it (much like an Excel sheet) and then send it back to the BV10, please let me know. Please also explain how to connect to the BV10, to retrive and rewrite the list.

• 11-19-2010 2:35 PM In reply to

Re: Edit BV10 channel list on a pc ?

The service tool (dealer only) is the only software that I know of, which communicates with beovisions. Probarly not an option...

So I would first make a new sorted list on paper and move your channels manually in one big list. To speed it up a bit, you can switch to an alphabetical overview instead of the (default) numerical overview. That way you can find your channels a lot easier.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)