in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 11-03-2010 6:00 AM by Spiros. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2010 4:34 AM

No more DTV in LINK room

Dear All,

Here are my settings:

Living Room : BV7+BS3200

Master BR : BV1-ML

Since few weeks I cannot get any DTV on my BV-1. When I press DTV on my Beo4 remote the TV doesn't switch on... I can get CD or A-MEM from BS3200 without any problem.

I also noticed that the BL2 does not switch off when I switch of the BV7-31. If I want to switch it off I need to press the red button for 4 seconds.

I remember that one day I found in the settings menu that we can let the link signal always on but I do not find anymore this menu...

Thanks for your help...

Matbkk

• 10-28-2010 7:16 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Re: No more DTV in LINK room

Hi there. Have you already tried to use the LINK button before you press DTV? I would also suggest to check the Option settings in both TVs since maybe something has changed. In principal the 7-32 should be V.Option 2 and BV1 in V.Option 6.

Best regards

Spiros

• 10-29-2010 6:38 AM In reply to

Dear Spiros,

Thanks I will check tonight and keep the post updated.

Mat

• 10-31-2010 9:31 PM In reply to

Dear Spiros,

I have tried your recommendation. None of them is working ... Any other idea ?

Mat

• 11-01-2010 1:54 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Hi Mat.

Funny thing now!! I have almost the same thing since last Friday and I can see the main sources in link rooms with "snow"!!! I think in my case is a matter of the RF modulator.

Another thing you should check is all cabling in your master tv and if any cable has just gone lose.

By the way, it cam happen some times, unplug everything from power and then unplug the ml cables from the sockets as well. After that, plug firstly the ml sockets and then connect to the mains.

Other than that I cannot think of anything since my tech knowledge is very limited.

Please provide with results.

Best regards

Spiros

Best regards

Spiros

• 11-03-2010 12:50 AM In reply to

Hi,

I finally solved my problem by changing to Option 6 the BV1 in the link room (Spiros was right Yes -  thumbs up). In the meantime you can maybe try the following recommended by my dealer, unplug all B&O devices for at least 2 minutes. Then replug everything.

Mat

• 11-03-2010 2:02 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Hi Mat,

I'm happy it worked out for you.

However in my case, it seems that it's a hardware issue since a master reboot did not work out. (already done the reset)

Best regards

Spiros

Best regards

Spiros

• 11-03-2010 3:23 AM In reply to

B&O France also give me another trick. Go in the SERVICE MENU then MONITOR press GO to delete all errors logs. Check the option setting as this is in the same menu.

Then unplug replug everything.

Mat

• 11-03-2010 6:00 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Dear Mat, Will check it although mine is from the modulator problem. Many thanks for the info though. Best regards Spiros

Best regards

Spiros

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)