in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-07-2007 11:39 AM by Doc. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-30-2007 3:04 AM

• Beolab
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-18-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 535
    • Bronze Member

BV7 MK III.. Any release date? And a few more questions??

I just purchased a BV7 32" with Beolab 7-1 today, and i want to kow 3 things?:

1.What diffirence will the MKIII 32" version have? Just softwear and digital tuner CA-modul, or are they going to change the LCD panel to?

Any specs and releasedate?

(It´s a Samsung panel today i think)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. I just wounder why i can´t TILT my screen upp and down?? Just sideways? The BV7 40" can tilt upp and down and sidways?

Any differece between the electronic motor stands??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. And can anyone tell me how to tweak the BV7 for the optimal picture?

(Please write down the most usefull movie and ordinary tv settings for the best picture)

/Best regards Fredrik L.

BL8000 MkII Black

• 06-30-2007 4:00 AM In reply to

• Doc
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 585
    • Bronze Member

Re: BV7 MKIII.. Any release date? And a few more questions??

No offence, but wasn't it smarter to ask (yourself) this questions before buying?

I believe you now bought a MKIII and we're waiting for the MKIV, with a BS3-chassis/panel.

Releasedate still uncertain/unknown; I really can't wait for it.

Marcel

• 06-30-2007 4:45 AM In reply to

• Beolab
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-18-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 535
    • Bronze Member

Rombeek:

No offence, but wasn't it smarter to ask (yourself) this questions before buying?

I believe you now bought a MKIII and we're waiting for the MKIV, with a BS3-chassis/panel.

Releasedate still uncertain/unknown; I really can't wait for it.

Marcel

Okey! No problem! What benefits does the new BS3 panel going to have then? Higher resolution or just better kontrastratio and respondtimings? Is it Samsung or what brand?

I were buying it because i´ve got 20% on the price from a friend in a b&o shop whit a deasent bankloan. I payed 50% cash and 50% loan.

The bank hade a loan-realisation thats why...

BL8000 MkII Black

• 06-30-2007 6:39 AM In reply to

• Doc
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 585
    • Bronze Member

Seems like a good deal!

I have no answers for your other questions, but there are some earlier threads on the new BV7 on the forum.

And I believe you were right about MKIII ( and not MKIV like I thought).

• 07-06-2007 7:23 AM In reply to

• Doc
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 585
    • Bronze Member

In the US released...

My dealer in Holland thinks it will come in september!

• 07-07-2007 9:30 AM In reply to

• Alex
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Bath & Cardiff, UK
    • Posts 2,990
    • Bronze Member

The BS3 is not a panel, it's the actual engine which keeps the set going. At present, the BeoVision 7 has an engine closer to that in the BeoSystem 1/2, which is very limited in comparison to the BeoSystem 3, both in terms of performance and connectivity. I had heard that it was going to have a new panel, but I haven't heard anything about the manufacturer etc...

Certain parts of the picture are determined by the panel, other parts by the engine driving it. While it is important to have a good panel, it can only perform to a certain standard which depends on the engine driving it, and in the case of the current BeoVision 7s, the older engine is limiting it's performance and connectivity quite a bit...

Weekly top artists:                   

• 07-07-2007 11:39 AM In reply to

• Doc
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Posts 585
    • Bronze Member

Alex,

Can you explain/describe what the panel is ? What's the difference with the chassis?

Marcel

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)