in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-17-2010 7:02 AM by MoglesMac. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-16-2010 5:26 PM

Beogram 1202 Pickup Arm Downstroke question

Hi - I picked a 1202 up from ebay a while back which I love. The only slight 'niggle' I have is that the downstroke is out by 1/4 of an inch or so, causing the pickup arm to drop short of the record when I press the Lift button. Having looked through the service manual it looks like there are two nuts that I need to adjust for the 17, 25 and 30 settings but I am at a loss as to where these nuts/adjustments actually are. I've unscrewed the platter off the deck to look under there, but nothing seemed obvious or looked like the two nuts illustrated in the service manual. I'm I looking in the wrong place or even the wrong thing altogether?

Any help / advice would be massively appreciated.

Thanks

Darren

Filed under:
  • 10-17-2010 2:30 AM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

Re: Beogram 1202 Pickup Arm Downstroke question

I must admit, I don't remember but the service manaul seems to show the eccentrics sitting below decks.

Martin

• 10-17-2010 7:02 AM In reply to

Re: Beogram 1202 Pickup Arm Downstroke question

Yea, the nuts are accessable from downunder. I took of platter and tightend the transportscrews. Then turned the beogram over and unscrew the black bottomplate. When removing bottomplate take care of the "wheel" that adjust smaller speedvariates. Inside there you will see the nuts very fast. I also hade problems with downstroke at 33 rpm.

Hope this will help you.

Jesper 

Sweden

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)