in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 10-05-2010 9:13 AM by Pestria. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-05-2010 9:13 AM

Reinstalling BV8-40

Hi

I've recently moved house and am in the process of reinstalling my system.

I'm currently experiencing the following problems with the BV8-40 (master TV).

1. Analogue channels are poor quality (RF In) - I know the aerial is good as I've connected a MX4002 directly to the aerial and it tunes perfectly.

2. DVB - cannot tune any channels - when I switch the aerial input into the DVB input socket.

3. The transmitted (through signal) via the BV-8 into link rooms is poor - eg the MX4002 has far worse reception than when connected directly.  NB I'm not using a RF amp so this could be the problem.

4. When used a link TV the MX4002 does not pick up any the STB (Sky+) or ATV from the BV-8.  (I wasn't really expecting the AppleTV to show as I've only connected it using HDMI to the main TV.)

5. Finally(!) - there appears to be a fault with the 'Apple Remote' control software as only a few of the keys on the Beo4 produce any activity on the ATV, and even then it's the wrong action.  E.g. 'Stop' works as 'Enter', Up/Dn arrows don't work at all.  The AppleTv works fine with an apple remote.  The PUC cable etc works fine when I switch it the Sky box.

If anyone can help with any or all (!) of the above then I'll be very grateful.

AP 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)