in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-25-2010 3:52 PM by beojeff. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2010 10:48 AM

• kai
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-16-2008
    • Posts 81
    • Bronze Member

Beomedia 1

I have used the beoconnect for windows and mac and have been very happy with the performance. However a freind raised an interesting point. he has a new imac, and it working fine with beoconnect, in his case he has a beomedia 1 but once tranfered how do you delete music from it. I have a beosound 5 connected to win xp with windows version of beoconnect, again very easy to tranfer the music, but how do i delete music???

• 09-25-2010 12:57 PM In reply to

Re: Beomedia 1

kai:

I have used the beoconnect for windows and mac and have been very happy with the performance. However a freind raised an interesting point. he has a new imac, and it working fine with beoconnect, in his case he has a beomedia 1 but once tranfered how do you delete music from it. I have a beosound 5 connected to win xp with windows version of beoconnect, again very easy to tranfer the music, but how do i delete music???

It's been a while since I've used a BeoMedia, but I believe there's a feature within the Config menu to delete music. Of course that takes time to do any more than light editing. For quick mass-deletes I'd just mount it as a drive on your desktop and go straight in and start clicking. 

There is scarcely anything in this world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man's lawful prey. - John Ruskin

• 09-25-2010 3:52 PM In reply to

Re: Beomedia 1

That is the shortcoming of beoconnect: it doesn't allow one to manage the music AFTER the music has been transferred to the Beomaster. BeoPlayer allows such control, but it is quite sluggish and is not available for mac.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)