in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-26-2010 3:55 AM by mrmaceurope. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2010 8:14 AM

• northswede
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-29-2010
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • Posts 32
    • Bronze Member

B&O Compatible light controlers available in Sweden

Im looking to extend my B&O experience by adding light control on my Beo4 remote.
    B&O have discontinued ther LightControler and LightControler2 series as I understand it and I'm looking for alternatives,
    especially thouse available in Sweden (220V / 50 hz and the nessicary certificates).

My friend Google didn't have any good answer to me (or because it's Saturday morning ;) ) so thought to ask the forum.

Regards.

Current collection: BeoVision 7-40 mk III, BeoLab 7-4, BeoLab 3 and BeoSound/BeoMaster 5.

Seriously, it's a beautiful package of excellent and awesomeness!

• 09-25-2010 8:18 AM In reply to

• northswede
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-29-2010
    • Stockholm, Sweden
    • Posts 32
    • Bronze Member

Re: B&O Compatible light controlers available in Sweden

I might add that I found the threads about the LightManager product, but I was more in to replacing my old light nob with something that culd be controlled by hand and by remote.

Current collection: BeoVision 7-40 mk III, BeoLab 7-4, BeoLab 3 and BeoSound/BeoMaster 5.

Seriously, it's a beautiful package of excellent and awesomeness!

• 09-26-2010 3:55 AM In reply to

Re: B&O Compatible light controlers available in Sweden

Hi 

I don't know if this product is available in Sweden, but I have purchased the Uno-Dim below from our local B&O Center Store, and it works perfect, infact its fare better than my old LC1 which I'm still using.

Link:

http://www.unotech.dk/index.php/produkter/lysdaempere-dimlight/unodim-300lcr

Contact information

http://www.unotech.dk/index.php/om-unotech/kontakt

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)