in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 09-27-2010 4:13 PM by Jan Lynge Jakobsen. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-22-2010 3:02 PM

No clock on Beolab 3500

Hi

I recently had to completely reinstall my MacMini. I have Linkplayer and a Beoport. The Macmini acts as mediacenter in the living room - no other B&O devices attached except for the Beoport.

In the kitchen I have a Beolab 3500.

The setup works perfectly (thx to Linplayer :-)), but one thing wonders me - since I reinstalled, the clock no longer shows in the Beolab 3500 Confused

The Beoport is set to Option 0 and as I mentioned playing music, netradio etc. works without any problem.

I have tried to reset the Beoport, the Macmini and the Beolab speakers and turning them on in different orders, but nothing has brought back my clock :-)

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Jan

By the way - SnowLeopard 10.6.4 and the latest version of Linkplayer installed and ...it used to work!

• 09-23-2010 10:22 PM In reply to

Re: No clock on Beolab 3500

Is it still a problem?  I find it sometimes takes awhile.  Like hours even.

• 09-26-2010 8:48 AM In reply to

Hi

Sorry for the late response - have been away for a couple of days.

Unfortunately it's still not working and it has been on for 5 days now... :-)

The last time it worked, it only took a few minutes.

Best regards.

Jan 

• 09-27-2010 3:40 PM In reply to

LinkPlayer does not send (and has never sent) the clock signal on the masterlink.

I suppose you had an audiomaster before, or a TV on the masterlink.

Try to reconnect it for a while, this should set the clock on the Beolab.

P.
  • 09-27-2010 4:13 PM In reply to

Hi Phil

Thx for the answer. No I never had an audiomaster attached to it. The only thing I can think of, is that i briefly had a windows computer (with the B&O SW) attached to the Beoport. I suppose that might have been it?

If so - sorry for the confusion. Any chance Linkplayer can/will send the information in a future release? :-)

Best regards

Jan 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)