in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-28-2010 10:59 PM by elephant. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-28-2010 3:00 PM

Yes -  thumbs up [Y] We're at 14,000 members!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

as the junior member of the moderating team I've been assigned to announce that Beoworld has just reached 14,000 registered members! Smile Although I haven't been here from the start, I can still remember how half of that was already quite an achievement, just two years ago!

We do our best to keep the product information on the site as wide and useful as possible - several scanners have probably been worn out in that tedious task - and Beoworld possibly now has the most complete collection of B&O manuals anywhere, from real vintage jewels to the latest products.

Still, I'm sure we all appreciate that the main attraction is probably the forum. I myself am, and have been, a member of a number of various enthusiasts' sites on the web, and I can honestly repeat what has been said so many times: I don't know of a single one as good as Beoworld.

Even though the moderating team and technical administration do our best to pursue that goal, the forum wouldn't get anywhere without the great membership we have. So many people put so much effort and knowledge into helping others that we probably beat many commercial helpdesks in efficiency & accuracy - while keeping it fun as well.

Here's to all of you - and looking forward to the next milestone! Drinks Beer

-mika

• 08-28-2010 3:40 PM In reply to

Re: We're at 14,000 members!

I have to agree with Mika's comments.

Well done Beoworld (even though the odds of getting a prize draw win must be diminishing by the minute!)

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 08-28-2010 4:19 PM In reply to

Another milestone. Drinks Well done everybody! Yes -  thumbs up Big thanks to the moderators, the technical administration and the members who make this the best site on the web.

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 08-28-2010 7:26 PM In reply to

• Beolab1
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 08-04-2007
    • Hong Kong
    • Posts 232
    • Gold Member

I'm not going to invite them all over for drinks!

• 08-28-2010 10:59 PM In reply to

Congratulations to the people behind the scenes who make the site perform well

That is of course Keith, but also the moderators AND the sponsors

vikinger:
    (even though the odds of getting a prize draw win must be diminishing by the minute!)

every sunrise has a cloud on its horizon 

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)