in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-20-2010 5:42 PM by vikinger. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-20-2010 2:26 PM

• LarsJensen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-25-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 65
    • Bronze Member

Beocenter 1 masterlink

I just bought Beocenter 1 to be placed in the one of the kids room. It has a masterlink socket but does not have the Beolink end timer entrys in the menu. Is it normal that it from the outside apears to have masterlink but inside the card is missing?

The original owners told me that it was without masterlink so a masterlink modul was ordered before the beocenter arrived.

Thanks

/Lars

• 08-20-2010 2:36 PM In reply to

• hebo
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Sweden
    • Posts 305
    • Founder

Re: Beocenter 1 masterlink

Same on my Beovision 1, with ML-socket but no installed ML-card.

I had luck on ebay and got a ML-card very cheap.

Dont recall the model no, but I have the installation manual somewhere:-) if you want to know the type no.

I think it´s the same for Beocenter 1 and Beovision 1.

I really like this tv-set, it´s good looking from every angel......

BV10

• 08-20-2010 2:51 PM In reply to

• LarsJensen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-25-2007
    • Copenhagen, Denmark
    • Posts 65
    • Bronze Member

hebo:

Same on my Beovision 1, with ML-socket but no installed ML-card.

I had luck on ebay and got a ML-card very cheap.

Dont recall the model no, but I have the installation manual somewhere:-) if you want to know the type no.

I think it´s the same for Beocenter 1 and Beovision 1.

I really like this tv-set, it´s good looking from every angel......

Thanks hebo.

Yes it is one good looking tv set. Even the kids liked it right away. Though they would consider it to be too old school but nu.

Do you mean the installation manual for the ML-card?

/Lars

• 08-20-2010 5:16 PM In reply to

LarsJensen:

I just bought Beocenter 1 to be placed in the one of the kids room. It has a masterlink socket but does not have the Beolink end timer entrys in the menu. Is it normal that it from the outside apears to have masterlink but inside the card is missing?

The original owners told me that it was without masterlink so a masterlink modul was ordered before the beocenter arrived.

Thanks

/Lars

I'm jealous of your kids! We have a Beocenter 1 as main TV and it is marvelous. What do you want more: TV, dvd and radio in one!

• 08-20-2010 5:42 PM In reply to

Had the opposite of this problem when I bought a BC1 that had been used as  Masterlink TV in a house with a fully integrated multi-room B&O system. BC1 is used standalone now. It was on a videostand when bought, then mounted on a wall stand. Have just relocated it and placed it on a tall stand. The tall stand (reduced slightly in height) is ideal for a bedroom where a high position is best.

I agree that this is a tremendously impressive television/ DVD/CD/radio system. We used it as a main TV for a period when our original Avant had to be moved to another room.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)