in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-06-2010 5:05 AM by mr_anders_son. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2010 1:08 PM

BeoVision 1 LS - Faulty??

Something is strange with my BV1... It works without ML connected, but with ML now only Radio/CD works in Link. If I now press DTV nothing happends. I have reset BV1 and have it in option 6 as before. Faulty ML card or???...Someone??
  • 08-04-2010 2:11 PM In reply to

Re: BeoVision 1 LS - Faulty??

I have also a Beoviosion 1 LS. When the 230V is somewhere off in the house this sort of thing can happen. It shows when the stand-by light on the 1LS is showing orange instead orf red.

Solution: The whole system off 230V, then the main system connecting and then the 1LS. Maybe this helps. Keep tjhe current off several minutes to ensure a "total reset"

• 08-06-2010 2:45 AM In reply to

didnt work:-( strange that Linkaudio works but not Linkvideo????
  • 08-06-2010 3:00 AM In reply to

mr_anders_son:
    Faulty ML card or???...

Maybe, but unlikely...

What products do you have connected to the Masterlink ?

As the Masterlink works on a "Token Ring" principle, if you are using Radio for example, it has control of the bus, to use another source, it must first request to take control of the Masterlink, if it does not get control, then DTV will do nothing.

It is likely that something on your Masterlink is stopping it taking control or the option setting is incorrect which you say you have already checked.

Regards Keith....

• 08-06-2010 5:05 AM In reply to

Something is wrong with BV1, because I have tested with my MX4000 and it works perfect. So no fault in ML cable
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)