in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-02-2010 5:17 PM by elephant. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-02-2010 2:21 PM

enjoying your company

hi everyone,although i dont very often post etc, i thought i would just like to say how much i enjoy reading all the other posts and items that are on beoworld,well worth the membership fee! and i have also gained quite a bit of knowledge from all the members in the short time that i have been a member of beoworld, at the end of the day i like to settle down with a nice glass of my favourite beverage and see what everyone has been up to,i am very much still getting a lot of pleasure from the b and o items i own and they give me great satisfaction and enjoyment every evening,so keep up the good work every body and although i am not a very active member i enjoy the site and very often have a good old chuckle at many of the posts by the quick witted members who are regular active members.all the very best glenYes -  thumbs up

• 08-02-2010 3:27 PM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

Re: enjoying your company

Hi Glen & thanks for posting such a nice er.... post...Smile

For 99.9% of us Beoworld is just a labour of love and it is always a pleasure when appreciation is shown. There is huge amount of work involved in keeping this site at the top of the tree and messages like yours are what makes it all worth while & keeps us going.

Also a huge thanks to yourself for your continued support in your gold membership which is very much appreciated.

I agree we have more than our share of quick witted members on here who keep us all entertained & stop Beoworld becoming just another stodgey hi-fi forum.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 08-02-2010 3:33 PM In reply to

You might have posted the longest sentence on Beoworld Glen!

I'd guess that many will echo your sentiments. (You can participate more by being rude to Puncher & Jandyt on Wednesdays!)

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 08-02-2010 5:17 PM In reply to

I am not a moderator and only a modest contributor but, like you, I love this place and really appreciate the dedication of everyone; and the feedback like yours that gives recognition and thanks the community.

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)