in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-26-2007 3:03 AM by meandmyshadow. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-26-2007 2:33 AM

Serene + phone book

Recently bought a serene...it's a nice phone...but I think it's over priced! Still...I bought it... hehe

Anyway, I remember someone mentioning in the past that if can sync with the contact list on microsoft outlook...is that true? or am I imagining it since I couldn't find that post again...

Also, how do I sync it with my existing BC6000? and if I sync it with my BC6000....will the BC6000 also be updated with numbers on my mobile?

Also, I find that the screws to the removable cover quite flimpsy....the one above the charger inlet is always loose....I'm going to get it replaced....

I think I would be enjoying the phone more if I get the above sorted...otherwise I think I might just give it to my wife...lol

Thanks.

• 06-26-2007 3:03 AM In reply to

Re: Serene + phone book

You can get your Serene to sync with Outlook, you will need to download the Widesync software from Samsung and have a Bluetooth enabled on your PC.  One issue with Outlook is that, although your 'to do' list will sync fine on all versions, contacts will only sync with Outlook 2003.

In your instruction manual it will explain the procedure for regestering the Serene base to your PSTN (providing it is the latest SW version), it will register as another phone and if you choose to it will share phone numbers.

I've never had a problem with the screws on mine but if yours is not right then deffinately get it changed.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)