in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 08-25-2010 3:53 PM by beolion. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-06-2010 4:06 PM

BM5 locks the master link

Hi

I have a BM5 stand alone connected the BV7 and I use the link TV to navigate. However, since the last BM5 upgrade, I have experienced several complete locks of the ML system, so that I had to turn off everything from power, and then start up the TV's, BM5 etc. again.

I could simply not use the TV's. I contacted my dealer last week, and they will come tomorrow to make an intermediate fix. The bug is known from B&O when BM5 ise set to Option 0 and used via the TV's, and they expect the have a software update ready in October! Come on B&O, what is going on?

My dealer is also shocked that they treat their customers like this.

The intermediate fix is an update to be made by the dealer via USB, this will solve the lock problem. However, the BM5 will always stay with power on then. This is better than having the B&O to lock.

Some of you might have the same experience, so this is for your information.

Br.

A not so happy BM5 customer (right now at least).

There is something about B&O.....

Filed under:
  • 07-07-2010 3:53 AM In reply to

Re: BM5 locks the master link

Hmm, update:

No software update today, as the new intermediate software also has problems, so we have to wait until after the summer holidays..............

• 08-25-2010 3:53 PM In reply to

Re: BM5 locks the master link

Hi all

My BM5 actually died after a few days, and my dealer took it back. The motherboard and memory should be replaced.

The dealer will come and set it up again in 2 days, they are currently testing a new SW version for the BM5 which should make the BM5 much more stable. I just want it to work.....:o)

Does anyone knows about the new BM5 SW version? I don't know the version number.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)