in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-26-2010 5:10 AM by scottyltd. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-24-2010 10:29 AM

What's up dock?

Any news on the much rumored iPhone dock from B&O?  I now have a new iPhone 4 which almost has a Bang & Olufsen design look to it especially with the black glass on the front and back.  The iPhone 4 and a B&O dock would be a perfect match.

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 06-24-2010 11:29 AM In reply to

Re: What's up dock?

I haven't heard anything yet... How do you like your Iphone 4?

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 06-24-2010 11:51 AM In reply to

beocool:

I haven't heard anything yet... How do you like your Iphone 4?

I am really impressed with the iPhone 4 especially the higher resolution display and 5 megapix camera.  The ability to do video calls with the front facing camera should be interesting.  If enough Beoworlders get the iPhone 4, we could do a conference call on Wednesday.  That should be entertaining.

Beosound 5 BL9 BC2 BL8000 Beovision 7 BL6002  BL11 

• 06-24-2010 12:14 PM In reply to

Well I've had an inside the flap camera for video calls in my Nokia E90 for three years. I've needed it exactly once for about 10 seconds, as a proof of concept to call my friend across the bar table Stick out tongue

-mika

• 06-25-2010 9:08 AM In reply to

Same here with my Sony P990.................

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

• 06-25-2010 12:22 PM In reply to

i heard the docking station isnt coming :(

• 06-25-2010 12:48 PM In reply to

scottyltd:

i heard the docking station isnt coming :(

Why isn't comingHmm

• 06-25-2010 4:05 PM In reply to

• Chris
    • Top 200 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 03-19-2010
    • Corbridge, UK
    • Posts 353
    • Gold Member

Utter madness if it doesn,t.

The complete bypassing of a potentially huge market, and the securing of future custom. You either get with the times, or you simply get left behind in them.

A Beovision 10-40 in black and red fret on order, Beo4, Beo6, many A8's, a pair of white and yellow Form 2's, Beocom 4, 28 inch Avant RF DVD, Apple TV and a wife that loves this stuff as much as i do! 

• 06-25-2010 5:11 PM In reply to

Hi guys,

I can DEFINATELY confirm that B&O WILL be making a dock station.

It would be absolute financial suicide for B&O not to get with the times and produce one. It's an incredibly important market that would possibly get the customer interested in a long term loyalty with B&O.

Don't worry guys, I have word that they will launch it VERY VERY soon - just hang on in there!!!Im sure the new iPod Touch based on the iPhone4 will look great with it!!!

• 06-26-2010 5:10 AM In reply to

Paul Winn:

Hi guys,

I can DEFINATELY confirm that B&O WILL be making a dock station.

It would be absolute financial suicide for B&O not to get with the times and produce one. It's an incredibly important market that would possibly get the customer interested in a long term loyalty with B&O.

Don't worry guys, I have word that they will launch it VERY VERY soon - just hang on in there!!!Im sure the new iPod Touch based on the iPhone4 will look great with it!!!

I was told by a reliable source that it just might not happen. Looking forward to being wrong (doubt it)

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)