in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-18-2010 5:42 PM by nobby. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-18-2010 12:27 AM

• Shas67
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-15-2010
    • Posts 1
    • Bronze Member

Beovision Max 2000

Hi.  This is my first post and not quite sure what l'm doing but l will give it a go.  l have just recently "inherited" a Beovison Max 2000 from my nan who has just passed.  It came with no manual or remote so l am wondering if anyone else has one of these and can tell me how to program the channels in.  l have a universal remote that will change the channels with a bit of fiddling around but the next time l turn it on l once again lose all of the channels on the telly.

many thanks for any help you can give me

Sharon

• 06-18-2010 12:53 AM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Re: Beovision Max 2000

Hi Sharon, In case your universal remote fully works, you have to somehow use a button that will bring up the Menu on the screen, in order to setup the channels etc. It's a straight forward procedure as long as the Menu Button can be used. Best regards Spiros

Best regards

Spiros

• 06-18-2010 3:50 AM In reply to

The MX2000 belongs to the oldest generation of MX and doesn't have a menu system at all, so don't waste time trying to bring it up Smile

The procedure is:

1. select or step to the program preset you want to store
    2. use "tv" + "tune" and the set starts to search for a channel - repeat until you find the channel you want
    3. press "store" to store it into the program preset from step 1

The easiest solution might be to try and find the correct remote (Beovision Video Terminal), as they are usually very cheap on eBay, or one of the members might have one for sale.

Without that, you would somehow need to find the "store" function on your universal remote.

Or if the analogue TV is on the way out over there as well, you might get a set top box. That's particularly easy to use with the MX2000 as it will always show what ever is connected to the SCART, just turn the TV on and the picture is there.

-mika

• 06-18-2010 9:55 AM In reply to

• madskp
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 11-06-2007
    • Denmark
    • Posts 111
    • Gold Member

As far as I remember there are buttons for tuning and storing channels under the top Lid of this TV (It's 10+ years ago I had one so bear with my memory).

Else you will probably be able to find an original remote on Ebay 

• 06-18-2010 5:42 PM In reply to

You may find that the backup battery has died and each time the tv is powered down, it will lose the settings

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)