in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-10-2010 7:20 AM by soundchoice70. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-09-2010 11:02 AM

Beogram Cable

Hi there,

Looking for a datalink beogram (phono) cable to connect my new BG8002 to my BM6000... The one that came with the BG doesn't seem to work despite having it resoldered and tested.... Am hoping that just a new cable is needed...

Currently using the RCA connection, would like to get the datalink working though...

Will pay for cable and necessary shipping.

Thanks in advance.

Laurence.

• 05-09-2010 11:14 AM In reply to

• arned
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-24-2007
    • Denmark
    • Posts 97
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beogram Cable

Maybe they can help you here:

--
    *Link or reference to website with potentially fraudulent ownership removed*
    Martin
    Beoworld moderator
    --

• 05-09-2010 12:18 PM In reply to

Thanks for the link Arned, will bookmark that, it looks like a good site and I'm sure will be of use in future.... unfortunately i can't see that they have what i want, but will contact them and see if they can help....

in the mean time, when I said phono cable, meant beogram specific, with 7 pin din plug connectors... so if anyone can help.

thanks,

Laurence.

• 05-10-2010 6:17 AM In reply to

Try asking steve@soundsheavenly.co.uk to make you one up. He will know exactly what you require.

Regards Graham

• 05-10-2010 7:20 AM In reply to

Thanks Graham,

Must have read my mind.....

Actually I sent him an email early this morning to just that! Awaiting his reply...

Have purchased some speaker cables and another DIN / RCA cable from Steve and was extremely happy with the quality of products.... 

Thanks again.

Laurence

Edit: Hi Martin, point noted and bookmark duly deleted! Thanks for the heads up!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)