in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-08-2010 2:38 AM by ClausMikkelsen. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-07-2010 9:41 PM

BeoVision 10 Electronic Curtain

I'm wondering if others have the problem of switching on the DVB-HD module and finding the eletronic curtains open up to a grey and white timer logo before the picture eventually appears? I've read a couple of threads about this happening with BV7, but not heard it mentioned in relation to BV10.

The threads refer to 'blanking' settings in the menu, which I may play around with. I'm in Australia if that is relevant.

Any other BV10 owners experienced this?

Stuart

• 05-08-2010 2:38 AM In reply to

Re: BeoVision 10 Electronic Curtain

Hi futurist,

The timer logo appears because the DVB-HD module is very slow at startup. I believe this is a problem on all the tv's that have the DVB-HD module built-in. I have a BV8-40 and have the same problem.

My dealer has told me that the new upcoming update for the module, should bring up the loading speed, so there should be picture on the television when the curtains slide open !!!

You can read more about this and other updates, releasedates and more on this thread!

The release date was in the end of April, but has been pushed to the 18th of May. (It has been pushed for several months now. Don't hope they'll push it again!)

I was the second place winner on the BeoWorld May 2009 Prize Draw!

Thanks to BeoWorld for a great site!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)