in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-05-2010 5:09 AM by ralfja. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-04-2010 10:22 PM

Becom 2500 and BeoTalk 1100

It is great to find this site - I have a Becom 2500 telephone and a Beo Talk 1100 answering machine.  I have had them for over ten years and they have served me well - I love my phone and machine.

However, recently, both the telephone and machine only register two calls and whatever calls were phoned in previous are mysteriously removed.  I looked to answer a business call today, which was made to me yesterday, and to my horror it was not in the telephone caller ID list nor in the call list on the machine.  Only the last two calls of today are still showing. 

And, when the day is over there are times when, even though I should have 10 to 20 calls listed on both machines (if I have not deleted them) the machine and telephone indicate "Caller ID Empty"........

Does anyone know what is happening - I love these two machines and don't want to replace them.

Please, does anyone have any recommendations - I appreciate your help.

• 05-05-2010 5:09 AM In reply to

Re: Becom 2500 and BeoTalk 1100

Hi Ploutos,

welcome to the forum. I am not an expert on these two but what I find is strange that you miss the IDs on both, Beocom and Beotalk. So to me it looks like it's not a problem of the Beocom/Beotalk which recognize and store the IDs independently from each other, it looks more like that the IDs are not sent by the caller or telecom operator. Have you changed the operator, service or any device between the phone line and the Beocom/Beotalk?

Ralf

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)