in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 05-13-2010 9:17 PM by paddy2042. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-03-2010 8:07 PM

BV8-40 screen saver

I have a BV8-40 connectd to a BC2 and recently had the technician in to look over the gear which has several problems which I will go into at another time. Connected to the BV8 is a Mac mini used as a media centre. After the visit I noticed that I now have this floating screen saver which is maroon and white and seems to be a stylized mp3 logo. This in itself is odd as mp3 is an audio codec rather than a video one. I have never seen this before and am wondering if anyone else has seen it.

It is either from the BC2 BV8 software upgrade (which has changed some of the onscreen messages) or perhaps it is part of the Mac mini software upgrades that I frequently install.

Is anyone able to help as B&O reps in Sydney have not seen it.

Thanks

Patrick

• 05-04-2010 7:11 AM In reply to

• Michael
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 05-20-2009
    • Glen Waverley, Victoria, Australia
    • Posts 245
    • Gold Member

Re: BV8-40 screen saver

Hi Paddy,

It's not stuck on front row photo page by any chance?  For example, if you look at front row on your mac mini can you see the stylised logo under photos?

You know how sometimes it picks up all your photos (and any pictures on your computer), and its holding there?

In finder, also do a search for all pictures and see if you can see the logo there.  If you can see it you know it's defiinitely on your mac mini.

Let me know how you go

Michael.

• 05-13-2010 9:17 PM In reply to

Re: BV8-40 screen saver

The screen saver seems to be on the BC2 as it comes on when I have pressed stop twice on the Beo4. The DVD picture goes off and after a short period of time (a couple of minuts) the screen saver comes on and bounces around the sceen until the BC2 turns itself off. Immediately the BC2 turns off the screen saver disappears.

Anyone any info?

paddy

Patrick

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)