in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-30-2010 5:03 AM by andy. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-29-2010 5:05 AM

• andy
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • weston-super(!)-mare
    • Posts 123
    • Founder

BV7-32 and DTV

Morning all

i have a new BV7-32, well bought last june, but latest mk, there are a few issues with it but i thought i would ask here about one specific one..

when watching freeview and i press the red button to go "interactive" it changes to the radio....

is it just me ?

andy

• 04-29-2010 12:07 PM In reply to

Re: BV7-32 and DTV

Andy,

You say you have quite a few issues with your Beovision 7-32 other then the one you highlighted, it would be worth stating what the other issues are in case they are linked to the issue you have hightlighted.

So, your are watching Freeview, is that via a set top box or the internal DVB-T module ?

Is the Beovision 7 connected to any other B&O product via the Masterlink, if so what products ?

Regards Keith....

• 04-30-2010 5:01 AM In reply to

• andy
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • weston-super(!)-mare
    • Posts 123
    • Founder

Keith

using the internal dtv...its odd because when i am in freeview and press "menu" the 4 colours on the top of the menu do say that pressing red will give me radio..and visa versa btw !

other issues.....

sky blue screen on switch on issue,( tried new sky box)

first use of channel change on beo4 for sky takes 5 seconds....after that fine

electronic curtains almost never work

sometimes tv does not switch on

sometimes it switches off !!

all these issues are a pain rather than a problem and my dealer is being very helpful and i have no issues at all with them at all, so the other problems are all sort of sky based

andy

• 04-30-2010 5:03 AM In reply to

• andy
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • weston-super(!)-mare
    • Posts 123
    • Founder

oh yes..its connected via masterlink round the house, speakers are attached of course and a sony dvd player is attached as its not a dvd version

andy

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)