in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-19-2010 4:15 AM by Martin Gajta. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-19-2010 4:15 AM

Beomaster 5500,Beoplayer,FLAC,PC

There is possibility for me to buy very good DAC (Beyond Frontiers Audio puts it in their 10.000€ amplifier so I guess sound is top class)
    I already have beomaster 5500 with MCP and beogram 5000.I would like to have PC with it's output through that DAC,but to be remotely controlled (Beo4?).
    Most of my music is FLAC and computers are networked,but I don't like idea to have turned TV or monitor on whole day just to play music that is organized in folders.
    So few questions first

I)Can I listen and organize music in beoplayer (beoport) without conversion in some other formats (Flac is what I have)
    II)What I need beside PC to have remote control on my beoplayer
    III)Is there better option than DAC
    IV)What is beoport and is that all that I need
    V)I have one pc in kids room it is also networked but I couldn't play music through network in both
       computers in sinc.(I did it with VLC player but sound of one player is few seconds behind other)
    VI)since I want to put PC in case of old cd50 is there any advice on mother board and processor.I need it
    only for music and movies so I don't care for performance of it but maybe you have some idea that I didn't
    searched for.

Martin Gajta

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)