in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-21-2011 7:02 AM by Hildebrand. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-14-2010 2:48 PM

Picture in Picture on Beo5

Hello all!

I am trying to setup Picture and Picture on the Beo5 so I could (example) have my PC in the upper right hand corner (PIP) while I am watching TV. My setup is:

BeoSystem 1 to BV4-42 through VGA. Motorola DVR, Pioneer DVD and Wii all through Zektor switch. PC Video connected to BV4-42 through VGA and PC audio hooked up to AUX of BeoSystem 1.

Has anyone tried this? Is there a splitscreen, different corner option for PIP the BS1 and BV4? Thank you in advance!

Diggs

• 02-21-2011 7:02 AM In reply to

Re: Picture in Picture on Beo5

Diggs,

Page 14, See two sources simultaneously, of the BeoSystem 1 User Guide explains a little. 

Picture-in-Picture

When Picture-in-Picture is switched on and a TV or Satellite source is shown in the small window on the screen, you can change
    channels for that source. If VCR is selected in the window, then you can play, cue or wind the cassette.

While e.g. TV is on...
    LIST      Press LIST repeatedly until P-IN-P
    P-IN-P   appears in the Beo4 display

SAT       Select which source to display in
    VTAPE    the small window*
    DVD
                Operate this source with Beo4 as usual

0          Press to swap the sources

To move the inserted picture...
    LIST      Press LIST repeatedly until P-IN-P
    P-IN-P   appears in the Beo4 display

Use the coloured buttons to move the picture to one of the corners of the screen

TV        To exit the P-IN-P function, press the source button that corresponds to the source shown in the main picture

*NOTE! Do not choose the VCR as your Picture-in-Picture source if a recording is being executed on your VCR, as Picture-in-Picture may
    disrupt your recording. BeoSystem 1 will attempt to avoid the situation by making it impossible to activate the Picture-in-Picture function.

BeoVision 4-50 MkII, BeoSystem 1, Zektor Switch, DTS box, BeoLink Passive, BeoVox Cona, BeoLab 1, BeoLab 3500, BeoLab 6000, BeoLab 4000, BeoLab 4, BeoLab 3000, BeoMedia 1, BeoMaster 5, BeoSystem 3 Type 9621

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)