in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 04-11-2010 3:32 PM by 9 LEE. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-11-2010 9:54 AM

BeoVision 10: can it OTB control UK Virgin Media box via PUC?

Hi,

I am considering to buy a BeoVision 10 40" and was wondering whether it would be able to control (PUC) the UK Virgin Media box from factory or would it need dealer configuration first? Reason I ask is I have to buy it outside UK to get other country tv reception tuner standard and can't expect a UK dealer would want to provide sw upgrades for me when he didn't sell me the TV.

I aim to connect and control via the PUC system:

1) UK Virgin Media box

2) Apple TV

3) Panasonic DP BD35

• 04-11-2010 3:32 PM In reply to

• 9 LEE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Moderator - UK
    • Posts 5,223
    • Founder

Re: BeoVision 10: can it OTB control UK Virgin Media box via PUC?

I would assume the PUC list is the latest one as standard - no matter where in the world the TV is sold.  I know that 1 and 2 in your list are on there, but I'm not sure about 3 - i'm not at work and have no access to my PDF of the latest list.

A UK dealer will be able to upgrade the list for you for a small fee I'm sure. It's software based for the BV10 and wouldn't take him/her more than 10 minutes to do..  If the dealer wants to build a relationship with you (and any B&O dealer should!) then they should be happy to assist.

Lee

BeoWorld - Everything Bang & Olufsen

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)