in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-22-2007 5:20 AM by PAJ. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-20-2007 6:42 AM

• PAJ
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Posts 49
    • Founder

Connoisseurs' Club Subscription

Hi, I have just received a notification from Paypal that I have just renewed my memberhip of the BeWorld  Connoisseurs' Club.  I have paid Solonica £15.00 for the renewal.  I was under the impression that the  Connoisseurs' Club had ceased to be!

--Phil

• 06-20-2007 7:08 AM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Re: Connoisseurs' Club Subscription

HI Yes that is correct. The Conneisseurs club ceased to be after Lee bought Beoworld. You need to get in touch with Solonica ie Steve. I suggest through www.beocollectors.com.

Hope that helps,

Kevin 

• 06-20-2007 8:02 AM In reply to

Very strange! Contact Paypal and they will refund you. You have received no service so you should not pay.
  • 06-20-2007 8:06 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

I'm not entirely sure if it's possible but you may be able to cancel this funds transfer before the recipient claims it. Worth a try.

This site has no ties at all with the old beoworld connoisseurs club and as you are a gold member you have automatic access to all of the manuals that were available on there from the main page of this site.

Chris.

Just out of curiosity do I understand that this payment was taken automatically?

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 06-20-2007 9:17 AM In reply to

• PAJ
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Posts 49
    • Founder

Peter:
    Very strange! Contact Paypal and they will refund you. You have received no service so you should not pay.
    Hi,  I have checked my Paypal account and the payment has already been collected.  I have emailed Steve and hopefully he can reverse the transaction.  

--Phil

• 06-20-2007 9:19 AM In reply to

• PAJ
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Posts 49
    • Founder

Medogsfat:

I'm not entirely sure if it's possible but you may be able to cancel this funds transfer before the recipient claims it. Worth a try.

This site has no ties at all with the old beoworld connoisseurs club and as you are a gold member you have automatic access to all of the manuals that were available on there from the main page of this site.

Chris.

Just out of curiosity do I understand that this payment was taken automatically?

Yes you do Chris.  I cetainly did not initiate it!

--Phil

• 06-20-2007 9:56 AM In reply to

• Medogsfat
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 02-21-2007
    • *Moderator* Leeds, Yorkshire
    • Posts 4,045
    • Founder

PAJ:

Yes you do Chris.  I cetainly did not initiate it!

I'm a bit concerned as to why this was collected then as the connoisseurs club no longer exists.

I'd certainly get in touch with Paypal if you don't get a reply. You may need to wait 10 days as per their policy but make sure you do so within 30 days or you automatically lose your right of appeal.

Chris.

The use of metaphors should be avoided like the plague. They're like a red rag to a bull to me.

• 06-20-2007 10:16 AM In reply to

I am sure I am missing something here, but can the payment not just be refunded throught the paypal system by the person to whom the payment was sent?
    Joachim
  • 06-20-2007 11:06 AM In reply to

• Kevin
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-15-2007
    • Posts 1,256
    • Founder

Yes it can. It is the quickest and simplist way of the money being refunded. I look forward to hearing this has happened without delay since the money shouldn't have been transfered in the first place.
  • 06-22-2007 5:20 AM In reply to

• PAJ
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-19-2007
    • Posts 49
    • Founder

All sorted........ Steve has refunded the transaction.   Still not sure how it happend, but all's well that end's well.

--Phil

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)