in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-18-2010 6:02 AM by marco. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-18-2010 6:02 AM

• marco
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-07-2009
    • Posts 5
    • Gold Member

Strange Surround system setup

Strange Surround system setup

Hello everyone! It is my first post like a member , therefore i want to introduce myself:
    I’m Marco from South Italy and I’m 25 years old.

I proud every B&O stuff of mine. They are in a small bedroom (12m²) and they’re the following :

Beosound 9000
    Beocenter 6-26
    Beolab 3 ( I love hearing it via my Beosound 9000)
    Beolab 4 ( I like seeing it  close to my Beocenter 6)

I am going to fit DTV-HD and surround module for Tv but I want to explain my plan to create a strange surround system 5.1 setup…
    I know every surround setup needs strongest speakers like main speakers.
    But I like to listen to my Beo 9000 via beolab 3 and I’d like adding them a beolab 2

Questions:

1- Can be a right configuration, for a surround system, fitting  beolab 4 like main speakers to Beocenter 6?

2- I  usually listen to radio and I hardly ever watch movies in bedroom. Therefore I want to know if it is possible keeping open wiring for an eventual beolab 2 which will be connected to beosound 9000 and beolab 3 which are rear speakers of surround setup.

3- to make this stereo setup ( beolab 3 + beolab 2 + beo 9000) part of  surround system i will connect beolab 3 and beolab 2 to beosound 9000 and only beolab 4 to a surround module. can surrounds system module works right?

thanks at all for your time spent. i hope you can help me.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)