in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-15-2010 6:12 AM by stefan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-14-2010 5:50 PM

AV-TV/DVD/V.TAPE

Hi,

my setup in the main room: BS7000+MX connected via AudioAuxLink. My Penta-speakers are connected to the BM. If I want to "pimp" the sound of the TV, I activate them using TV-AV-TV (or DVD,V.TAPE). I managed to program this command in the Beo5 (000-RADIO:TV), but this does not allow me to adjust the speaker volume in the Pentas, only the MX-speakers will in-/decrease the volume. How can I get this done?

Annother question: How can I switch link light pictures with the Beo5? Is it right that I only have to set the "1" for "Link" in front of every command? Do I have to insert any time delay?

Alex.

• 02-15-2010 6:12 AM In reply to

• stefan
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • 200 miles from Struer
    • Posts 1,733
    • Founder

Re: AV-TV/DVD/V.TAPE

The Beo5 volume wheel must also work in audio mode when you select AV-TV. If you select your audio- and videosystem in the source menu of the Beo5 CT, it will automatically create AV modes for all your devices. You should find an AV button, that opens a submenu wirh all your sources. Now you should be able to control volume of your BM7000. Tell the Beo5 CT that your audio and video are linked and set the BM7000 to A.OPT 1 and the MX to V.OPT 1.

Yes, just set 1 for link should activate LINK LIGHT mode. No delay necessary if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps.

Stefan

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)