in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 07-24-2011 5:47 PM by steelpan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-11-2010 3:40 PM

• Gavin
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-19-2007
    • Posts 12
    • Bronze Member

Rename coloured playlists

Hopefully a quick question for BeoSound 5 / MAC gurus.....is it possible to rename the coloured playlists on the BeoSound 5 when using BeoConnect / MAC? 

I previously used a PC and could do this using BeoPlayer (I think) but can't work out how to do this on a MAC. Transferring music to the playlists works fine.

Gavin

Filed under: , ,
  • 07-24-2011 5:47 PM In reply to

Re: Rename coloured playlists

Hello,

I have the same problem on a PC. The names of my Radio playlist on BS5/BM5 are still the one's I gave in on BeoPlayer. Since BeoPlayer was changed to BeoConnect I can't edit them anymore.

I sent a message to B&O and reinstalled BeoConnect but this didn't make any change.

Could you solve the problem?

This is what I got from B&O:

----

Response (Jacob Kruse) 08/02/2011 01.47 PM
    Dear Mr. Peelman,

We are pleased to see that you are the owner of BeoSound 5.

We have tried to rename playlists here and it works perfect.
    The only thing we suggest you can do is uninstall BeoConnect and reinstall again. Remember in settings of BeoPort to set Main PC: NO

We are constantly measuring the uptime quality of N.Radio stations. Some of them gets below our requirements and gets excluded.
    These channels will also be removed if you uninstall/reinstall.
    Yes you should press L. PC
    Supplement to userguide: http://www.bang-olufsen.com/UserFiles/File/ug/BeoSound5/beosound_5_userguide-addition_multilanguage.pdf
    And the FAQ is good for finding some answers.

For further information we suggest you contact a Bang & Olufsen dealer who will be pleased to try to help you.
    Please visit our website: www.bang-olufsen.com/storelocator to find your nearest dealer.

Kind regards,
    Bang & Olufsen a/s

Jacob Kruse
    Customer Service

This email and any attachments contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. Please notify the sender and delete this message if you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this email by an error. Any copying, disclosure or distribution of this message or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
     Auto-response 06/02/2011 08.26 PM
    Title: Is the BeoPlayer and BeoPort software Windows Vista/Windows 7 compatible?
    Link: http://bogo.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/795
     Customer (Luc Peelman) 06/02/2011 08.26 PM
    I own a beosound5/beomaster5 combination in a masterlink system with a beoport on my PC. I updated my beosound today.
    I can't edit the names of the coloured list on the beosound. This works for n.radio in the beoport software, but it seems impossible to update the coloured list on de beosound via the beoport (as it worked some time ago).
    Some stations on n.radio on the pc are marked hidden or unavailable. What does this mean?
    Is there a way to select the sound from the PC in a linked room?
    Is there an up to date users guide for the beosound5 (including the effect of the last two updates)?

Thank you for your concern.

Luc Peelman
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)