in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 02-10-2010 4:25 PM by superdario. 25 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-05-2010 5:27 PM

some photos - new set [:)]

Smile

I played today with my new camera, and some improvised light ...

Not very professional.... and I want to share Smile

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 02-05-2010 5:48 PM In reply to

Re: some photos

Great pics!  Absolutely timeless design.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 02-05-2010 5:51 PM In reply to

What camera have you bought? Looks great and hires!

B&O item 1, B&O item 2, B&O item 3,...................B&O item 735

Beovirus? What's that?

• 02-05-2010 5:57 PM In reply to

Nice! Is that wall raw concrete or just something that looks like it?

-mika

• 02-05-2010 7:31 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Lovely clean lines Nik!   Your cd storage is like mine tho', in need of tidying up! All CDs should be leaning the same way (wait til j0hn Barker sees it!)
    Have you got the cover for your Beogram?

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 02-06-2010 1:58 AM In reply to

• paul
    • Top 500 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-10-2009
    • dublin
    • Posts 130
    • Gold Member

GREAT pics Martin - what a beautiful turntable and Beomaster, i love them :) ... Im only a recent collector of B&O products, and I dont have any vintage stuff, but I think I will now start collecting...

As for ur CD storage...lol....well, im a bit OCD and mine are straight, packed tightly, alphabethical arranged and divided by genre  so I guess Im not the one to be giving advice on neatness...Even my clothes are neatly stored and colourer coded..lol

Im planning on taking somre pics too soon as I got new Lab5's and would love to share some pics of my set-up.

Thanks for sharing urs mate.

Paul - Dublin

BeoVision 7-40 MKIV with BeoLab 7-4 Vertical speaker, BeoSound 9000 CD/Tuner, Speakers are a pair of  BeoLab 5 in Black with a pair of BeoLab 4000 as rear speakers, and in bedroom BeoCentre 6-26 with BeoLab 8000's. Both the Kitchen and bathroom have Beolab3500's. BeoCom 2 and BeoCom 5 phones. Beo 6 and Beo4 remotes. LATEST ADDITION: Beogram 7000 with MMC2 stylus....

• 02-06-2010 3:09 AM In reply to

Great pics, Nik! Yes -  thumbs up Thanks for sharing!

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 02-06-2010 3:27 AM In reply to

• SWISS_2
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Neuchatel, Suisse
    • Posts 552
    • Gold Member

Beautiful detailed photos Nik !

Looks like a modern B&O advertisement.

• 02-06-2010 6:39 AM In reply to

Beautiful! And in such good condition, especially the wood! Everything looks like new! How did you get it to look this good!

Laughing

• 02-06-2010 6:45 AM In reply to

well ... thanks Smile

@mika
    Yes, this is raw concrete! I left this wall untouched during construction. That was 6 years ago, and most of the people in that time asked me " and what will come to that unfinished wall" Smile

@Leslie
    I was long year digital Leica user, and this year I decided to give my digital Leica to my father for Christmas ( he was happy like boy ). And me ... I decided to go for Nikon DSLR, I wanted to choose between 3 cameras D90, D5000 and D300s. And I went for D5000. Camera share same sensor with D50 and D300, high ISO performance are stunning , small compact design, very well made and not expensive. Also I bought two god nikkor lenses 16-85 and 35 f1.8...

@Andy
    I need to have little artistic freedom Smile
    Yes I have it, but it was removed for photo shouting Smile

@paul
    Be aware, this is bug that not going out easily ! On blink of the eye you will end up with full room of beautiful vintage B&O ....

when your Black Label begin to taste like juice just take shot or two of Absinthe and after that quench with some vodka, if you still feel juice like take beer with grappa !

• 02-06-2010 6:48 AM In reply to

nmartin771:

@mika

Yes, this is raw concrete! I left this wall untouched during construction. That was 6 years ago, and most of the people in that time asked me " and what will come to that unfinished wall" Smile

Don't finish it! I love it Smile Looks like it was designed as a backdrop for that kit!

-mika

• 02-06-2010 7:43 AM In reply to

• Dave
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Brisbane, Australia
    • Posts 2,328
    • Bronze Member

ce!

tournedos:

nmartin771:

@mika

Don't finish it! I love it Smile Looks like it was designed as a backdrop for that kit!

I agree! Looks really nice.

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”

Your health and well-being comes first and fore-most.

• 02-06-2010 7:44 AM In reply to

WinkI know this setup. Really great sounding.Smile Bautiful pics.

BS 1, BeoCom 2, 2x LC 2, Form 2,  BS 2, BS 3, 2x Beo 4, BS 5, BM 5, BL 5,Beo 6, BS 6, 2x A8, BV 8-40, BL 8000, 3x A9 Keyring, Serenata, BeoTime, BeoTalk 400

• 02-06-2010 7:53 AM In reply to

Premiumverum:

Beautiful! And in such good condition, especially the wood! Everything looks like new! How did you get it to look this good!

Laughing

Stock photography is a lie Wink

@Mika

It will stay like this, the only thing that can disturb beauty of concrete is B&O Smile

• 02-06-2010 7:59 AM In reply to

Simply beautiful, elegant and very attractive.

Hmmm - I will go hunting for something similar, I think! I admire what Jensen did with metal and wood.

• 02-07-2010 12:57 AM In reply to

I love that slide rule look.  That is just a sweet looking setup.

• 02-07-2010 3:03 AM In reply to

• 02-07-2010 10:24 AM In reply to

Timeless and beautiful! They mach each other perfectly.

-Andreas

BLab5, BLab5000, BLab8000, BV10, BS9000, BS3, Beo5, Beo4, BLink1000, BLink5000, BLink7000, A2, A8, Form2

• 02-07-2010 11:37 AM In reply to

Nice pics, Niko!

They sure are in excellent shape, and I also love the concrete backdrop!

• B&o bottle opener
  • 02-08-2010 4:41 PM In reply to

dobro veche nikola

nice vintage system in nearly mint condition... i love nearly all products of the b&o jacob jensen design from 60's and 70's.

is this a ikea shelf? nothing wrong about it... but as an architect you can built your own or use for instance some design classics like usm haller. http://www.usm.com

greetings to serbia

dario

• 02-08-2010 5:36 PM In reply to

• Stonk
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Posts 1,688
    • Founder

Great system, great camera & great concrete Niko. Yes -  thumbs up

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

• 02-08-2010 6:14 PM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

Jandyt:

Have you got the cover for your Beogram?

Andy T.

The BeoGram looks rather good with out the cover in my opinion, almost looks proper if you were not aware it came with one.

Fine pictures!

Evan

• 02-08-2010 6:35 PM In reply to

Hey Nik,

Great pictures !

Love the concrete wall/Alu/teakwood combo. Works just perfect IMO.

Almost tempted to get a system like it myself now Hmm ... but I don't think my wife would let me, though ......lol 
    She does like the pictures, though .... so there is hope !!! Yes -  thumbs up 

• 02-09-2010 1:51 AM In reply to

Hello Dario,

Actually shelf is mine design :) Carpenter who built it is my carpenter for 8 years :)

Cooldude
    I'm glad I can help Smile

Thanks guys !

• 02-09-2010 2:01 AM In reply to

One more set.
    Now 21'st century ... Smile

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next >