in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-24-2009 7:47 PM by Stephen Neale. 76 replies.
Page 2 of 4 (77 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-22-2009 4:10 PM In reply to

Re: THE 2009 CHRISTMAS PRIZE DRAW !!

congrats. I wanted that that though.

BS9000, BS2300, BC2, BL2500, BL3, Bl2, BS1, BV8, BC4, A8

• 12-22-2009 4:10 PM In reply to

• Evan
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 12-15-2008
    • Ohio | USA
    • Posts 2,601
    • Gold Member

Well done Justin!

Unfortunately I must depart, something has come up. I will try to return asap!

Evan

• 12-22-2009 4:11 PM In reply to

9th Prize - a Bang & Olufsen Callaway Golf Umbrella

Ninth Prize this Christmas is a HUGE umbrella from the world famous Golf Equipment manufacturer 'Callaway' to keep the rain and snow away. In conjunction with Bang & Olufsen, they released a limited number of these colossal 68" Professional Golf Umbrellas for Bang & Olufsen Dealers and selected clients. Well, if you win ninth this month, YOU are one of those few selected clients that can walk out into any winter downpour and stay dry! Christmas is here and so is the wind, rain and festive snow - so this prize is going to come in extremely handy!

The winner is…

Mr L. Rovang (lbr196) of Haugesund, Norway

Who cares if it rains. In fact, please - let it rain!! Storm

you wanna da prizes?  I give a da prizes...  Simples.

• 12-22-2009 4:12 PM In reply to

Congrats lbr196! Yes -  thumbs up

• B&o bottle opener
  • 12-22-2009 4:13 PM In reply to

Congratulations Justin ! 

Quoi de mieux qu'un BeoLab 2 ? 2 BeoLab 2 !

• 12-22-2009 4:15 PM In reply to

I have been under one of those umbrellas - they are truly huge! Congratulations! 

• 12-22-2009 4:17 PM In reply to

8th Prize - a pair of Bang & Olufsen Dealer Door Handles

How cool would it be to have official Bang & Olufsen dealer door handles on the entrance to your B&O filled AV room? Yes, it would certainly set that room apart from the rest of the house! From a closed down dealer, BeoWorld managed to get hold of this unused pair of (very heavy) brushed steel door handles with the Bang & Olufsen logo etched into them. You can't buy these - they are very rare and very special indeed, and here they are for you.. on BeoWorld, in the Prize Draw!

The winner is...

Mr S. Koot (chucky) of Utrecht, Netherlands

If you do attach these to your front door, remember they don't lock !!

• 12-22-2009 4:18 PM In reply to

Lucky Chucky ! [:'(]

• 12-22-2009 4:19 PM In reply to

Congrats chucky! Yes -  thumbs up

• B&o bottle opener
  • 12-22-2009 4:22 PM In reply to

7th Prize - a Bang & Olufsen / Callaway Golf Bag

Want to look smart on the fairways in the coming year? With this absolutely beautiful eye-catching Callaway golf bag with the B&O logos all over it, you certainly will !! This can carry all your clubs in style as well as a whole load of your golfing accessories thanks to the huge amount of pockets and storage compartments. If you don't play Golf though, what a great Christmas Gift this would make for your style conscious club-swinging 19th-hole loitering golfing friend! This bag is NOT available to buy in the shops buy the way - it's a 'dealer only' item that was ordered by stores for high-spending clients and as corporate gifts direct from Struer. Yes, another BeoWorld rarity!

The winner of this 'Golfing Gargantuan' is -

Mr R. Smart (rsmart) of Aberystwyth, Wales, UK

Well done to you Sir - you'll be the envy of the '19th hole' with this baby!

• 12-22-2009 4:22 PM In reply to

Congrats rsmart! Yes -  thumbs up

• B&o bottle opener
  • 12-22-2009 4:25 PM In reply to

congrats congrats ......  good luck to everyone .....

BS9000, BS2300, BC2, BL2500, BL3, Bl2, BS1, BV8, BC4, A8

• 12-22-2009 4:25 PM In reply to

Contragulations Rsmart, remember to use it far away from your Beovision screen ! Laughing

• 12-22-2009 4:26 PM In reply to

Hmmm... What time is it?

BEOTIME! Smile

I guess the "Punch and Jandy Show" didn't get the post-it note? Sad

• B&o bottle opener
  • 12-22-2009 4:28 PM In reply to

6th Prize - a BRAND NEW Bang & Olufsen BeoTime Alarm Clock

In Sixth - it's the brand spanking new Bang & Olufsen BeoTime Alarm Clock! Donated to BeoWorld directly from Bang & Olufsen in Struer, this could be on your bedside table this very Christmas!! Everyone has to get up in the morning, but with BeoTime, Bang & Olufsen makes sure that even your basic morning ritual becomes an extraordinary experience. The humble alarm clock has been transformed with remarkable and unobtrusive design and surprisingly practical features, like built-in motion sensor and subtle automatic backlighting. The sleep timer lets you doze off to music or late night programming without a care. And you can choose to wake up to BeoTime’s discreet chime or the sound of your favourite TV programme, radio station, or piece of music. Whatever it takes, BeoTime is sure to make every morning a pleasant one!

The super-lucky winner is...

Mr M. Whitton (beowhit) of Gillingham, UK

Three cheers for the winner, then three more actually - what a lovely Prize!

• 12-22-2009 4:28 PM In reply to

Congrats beowhit! Yes -  thumbs up

• B&o bottle opener
  • 12-22-2009 4:31 PM In reply to

This is really excellent B&O product, congratulations to you Beowhit !! (perfect addition to BV8/BV10 as they have no timer Whistle)

• 12-22-2009 4:33 PM In reply to

5th Prize - a Bang & Olufsen Earset 2 Bluetooth

Fifth Prize is a beautiful Bang & Olufsen Earset 2. The sound quality of the this Bluetooth Earset has to be heard to be believed, and with EarSet 2 B&O have gone beyond all established standards to give a matchless performance from a Bluetooth headset. The loudspeaker system is designed to high-fidelity standards, with specially designed air vents and a ‘bass port’ ensure true voice reproduction. The microphones are designed to filter out disturbances, such as wind or background noise - leaving you to have a perfectly clear conversation! Works with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. Wow!

and the winner of this is...

Mr D. Jones (Medic394) of Southend, UK

Cool isn't the word - this is uber-cool !!  Look like an FBI special field agent (or Jack Bauer - he wore one in '24') - for free !!!

• 12-22-2009 4:38 PM In reply to

You have no excuse Medic394 to buy a Seranata right now !

4th Prize - a brand new Bang & Olufsen Serenata Mobile Telephone

Fourth Prize this Christmas is the very latest and (for now) last mobile phone from Bang & Olufsen! Two icons of excellence come together in Serenata, a music player and mobile phone in one. It’s high quality on a higher level, with the advanced acoustics, interface experience and design ingenuity of Bang & Olufsen combined with the intelligent mobile phone engineering of Samsung. Experience unparalled pleasure in a sublime design – in the palm of your hand. The Serenata comes with Earset 2 - a high quality pair of A8 Earphones combined with a Microphone for making telephone calls with. The Serenata is a piece of pocket genius, and you could be the winner of this brand new boxed example if you win fourth this month!

The winner of this stylish piece of 'audio-telecommunicatory gadgetry' is...

Mr M. Taplin (michaeltaplin) of Woking, UK

Forget everything you've ever learnt about texting - it's never going to happen like that again! Whistle

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Congratulations to al. Still wondering about my chances Hmm

Best regards

Spiros

• 12-22-2009 4:42 PM In reply to

Congratulations to you Michaeltaplin, this makes me think my mobile phone is very old and non-B&O...

• 12-22-2009 4:43 PM In reply to

Congrats Medic394! Yes -  thumbs up

Congrats michaeltaplin! Yes -  thumbs up

• B&o bottle opener
  • 12-22-2009 4:43 PM In reply to

The Christmas Prizes are (and you'd not have thought this possible!) getting EVEN BETTER !!.. so.. are you all ready?

3rd Prize - a Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Ouverture

Third Prize in the Christmas Draw is a Mint Condition pre-owned Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Ouverture donated by LifeStyle AV. CD Playback, Audio Cassette, FM and AM Radio, plus an AUX port for sources such as BeoGram Record Decks or iPods (we will throw in an iPod lead just for good measure). MasterLink-able, so can be connected to your modern B&O TV - or you could make this the starting point of your new B&O Audio System.. the choice is yours! A beautiful Prize, an icon of David Lewis design and something to enjoy for years to come.

The Lucky Winner is.. 

Mr T. Farrell (TEL) of Warfield, UK

A fabulous prize you can enjoy every day - Congratulations!

• 12-22-2009 4:44 PM In reply to

• Spiros
    • Top 50 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 09-03-2007
    • Thessaloniki GREECE
    • Posts 1,088
    • Gold Member

Come on!! 3 to go!!!!

Best regards

Spiros