in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-26-2009 1:47 PM by elephant. 14 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-17-2009 5:48 PM

Christmas Message from Keith

Many members have sent me e-mail's over the past two weeks (> 50 e-mails ) for which I have not had the opportunity to respond because I am currently on holiday in Australia. I have managed to answer about 25% to date, but if yours has not yet been answered, then apologies. You will get an answer, but it may not be until after Christmas as in many cases I can only connect to the Internet via the mobile network.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all members a Very Merry Christmas.

Regards Keith....

• 12-17-2009 6:16 PM In reply to

Re: Christmas Message from Keith

No outstanding emails from me, but thanks Keith for excellent advice in the past.

Merry Christmas.

Graham

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure. [W C Fields]

• 12-17-2009 6:46 PM In reply to

• Movie
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-18-2007
    • Posts 90
    • Bronze Member

Merry Christmas Keith, thank you for all your help in the past year.

Donal

• 12-17-2009 7:01 PM In reply to

• Dillen
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-14-2007
    • Copenhagen / Denmark
    • Posts 5,008
    • Founder

That goes for me too, Keith !  Yes -  thumbs up

Martin

• 12-17-2009 8:24 PM In reply to

Where in Australia??

Merry Xmas!!

My B&O: 2009 Catalogue and Pricelist

• 12-18-2009 1:30 AM In reply to

jldmelb:
    Where in Australia??

We departed from the UK on Sunday 6th December in the evening from Heathrow which as all regular UK travellers will know is the airports busiest time, but we departed on time.

We arrived at Sydney airport and got through passport control in under 10 minutes with our bags waiting for us, we could not believe it was so fast. Also no checks at customs and we were on our way in under 30 minutes, which was excellent. We checked in for a Qantas flight to Alelaide which left and arrived on time.

We had not been to Adelaide before, so we were interested to have a good look around. We actually stayed in North Adelaide which was very nice with a lot of nice restuarants and after two nights drove to the Barossa Valley.
    We visited several (many) wineries to sample some new and unknown wines and came away with a list of several wines we will be buying in the future.

We then took at flight to Brisbane and drove down the east coast highway stopping off at various places on the way. They call this road the Pacific Highway, but in places you were down to 40 KPH on small village type roads, its only near the major towns does it become a faster highway road really.

We stayed three nights at Byron Bay, but not in the town itself which is full of motels, surfers and backpackers, but overlooking a lovely beach about 5 kilometres from town.

The next major stop for a few nights was at Port Stephens where we stayed in a hotel overlooking the marina which was lovely.
    At present we are in Katoomba in the Blue Mountains and tomorrow we will drive back to Sydney for a few days.

Regards Keith....

• 12-18-2009 3:55 AM In reply to

I echo that and seasons greetings to you and your family

malcolm

canary isles

• 12-18-2009 4:14 AM In reply to

Seasons greetings from me also Keith. Have a Merry Christmas.

-Dimitris

• 12-19-2009 8:46 AM In reply to

Merry Christmas, Keith and thanks for all the good work you do for Beoworld! Yes -  thumbs up

Beoworld's twenty-eighth ninth prize winner and fifty-first second prize winner. Best £30 I've ever spent!

• 12-19-2009 12:34 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Have a lovely time Keith, and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 12-20-2009 12:39 PM In reply to

• Quim43
    • Top 75 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 11-15-2007
    • Tarragona (Catalonia)
    • Posts 1,030
    • Gold Member

Merry Christmas, Keith and all the Beoworlders.

Enjoy your deserved holidays.

Best regards

Quim

• 12-22-2009 6:58 AM In reply to

Merry Christmas and my best wishes for you Keith and all the Beoworlders.

Cheers,

Guy

--= "Everything gets done with Patience" =-- --= "Less is More" - Mies Van der Rohe"

--= BV10 46", BL8K, BL4K, BL2, BS Ouverture, BC6000 (Mk3), BT1100, Beo4 , A8 and ...the Atomic Floyd "Airjax+Mic" earphones =--

• 12-23-2009 5:16 AM In reply to

• TWG
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-17-2007
    • Germany
    • Posts 950
    • Gold Member

Merry Christmas to you, Keith and to all you great Members here on board :-)

Thomas 

• 12-24-2009 8:56 PM In reply to

• GOLFGEAR
    • Not Ranked
      Male
    • Joined on 04-24-2007
    • Sydney Australia
    • Posts 17
    • Bronze Member

Hi Keith,

I trust you are enjoying a different type of Christmas  here in Australia -  Not quite as cold as England!

Beoworlders  - Its summer here and Christmas is usually spent by the backyard swimming pool or at THE BEACH

Im sure  the Aussie  Beoworlders would have liked to meet welcome you with a beer or two.

Are you in Sydney?

Regards

Rodney Freeman (GOLFGEAR)

• 12-26-2009 1:47 PM In reply to

Keith Saunders:
    I have not had the opportunity to respond because I am currently on holiday in Australia

You don't have to respond electronically - just pop in physically !

We would be delighted to entertain you and show you around - assuming Melbourne is one of your ports of call

First B&O (1976) was a Beogram 1500 ... latest (2011) change has been to couple the BL11 with the BL6Ks *sounds superb*

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)