in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-12-2009 4:11 PM by KingOfSnake. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-11-2009 4:47 PM

• harrykym
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2008
    • Rossendale
    • Posts 86
    • Bronze Member

B&O King Street MANCHESTER

I would just like to thank and recommend the staff of B&O King Street, Manchester. I’ve loved anything B&O since I started collecting around 5years ago but until today I have never received the B&O retail experience. 

My own local store, Cryers of Rossendale are so complacent and arrogant towards its customers that I have always felt uncomfortable and very self-aware even to be in their store!! Not to mention the fact that I placed an order for 3 Beocom 6000’s and I’m still waiting for them to call me back!! Oh and I’m also still waiting for a Beosound 5 demo, Beovision 7 demo and a Beocom 5 demo!!! Not to worry because I’m pretty sure they think when you go to buy an Aston-Martin the sales staff should stop talking to you, shush you and then take a incoming call!!

I was recommended King Street by a friend and I’m very imprested with the level of care and customer service given. At first I couldn’t find the store so I rang I asked for directions. I was close but with the help of the staff & given real time directions on the phone I found my way to the store. I was then amazed to be met by a member of staff and given a parking permit to park up outside the store in the middle of Manchester of a Friday morning WOW!!  

In-store it was even more impressive to find people that love and understand the B& O product as much as you do!!  I spoke with a great chap who’s knowledge of the product is second to none and even when his phone rang 3 times in a row, he NEVER even thought about answering it!!  He continued to answer any questions I had and demonstrated 4- 5 products to me. 

My only reason for visiting King Street today was to have the battery in my Beocom 2 replaced.  I would say it’s a real shame to have to travel so far to find great customer service but when you do its no distance at all.

Thank you B&O King Street.   

BS-3, BS-1, BS-OVERTURE, AVANT-28"RF, AVANT-28" DVD, AVANT 32" RF, 3xBEO-4, LC-1, 4xBEOCOM-6000, BEOCOM-2, A9 KEYRING, DVD1, Beosystem 10, BEOCOM 3, BEOLAB 2500, BEOSOUND CENTURY, BEOLIT 707

• 12-11-2009 6:44 PM In reply to

• Jandyt
    • Top 10 Contributor
      Male
    • Joined on 04-01-2007
    • Clitheroe, Lancashire, UK
    • Posts 13,004
    • Founder

Re: B&O King Street MANCHESTER

Hey James!  Totally agree!   King street is the best.
    I have nothing but praise for Dave, Ian Chris and Graham.
    The fourth guy in the second picture on THIS page is pretty awesome too!

I have written at least three photo'threads on visits to King Street, but unfortunately the pictures have been lost when we upgraded to CS2008.
    Beoworld party tomorrow, but when I come back on Sunday, I will endeavour to replace them.

PS, I sent you a reply to your email, check it's not gone into your spam box.

Andy T.

Poor me, never win owt!

• 12-12-2009 3:59 AM In reply to

Smile James - Many thanks for your kind words.

Since King Streets' revamp as King Street MkII in Jan 07,  we have tried to be a bit less "formal" than the sterotype, whilst still maintaining the level of customer service B&O aspire to offer globally.

Despite the odd bad day, which every shop/business/person around can have from time to time, I would assure everyone that B&O dealers in general, and B&O HQ over in Denmark do have an overiding ethos of "customer first" - it may be a cliche....but its still a fact that no customers=no business.

Its nice to hear apreciative comments - I'll pass on your thoughts to those involved.   Might even run to a mince pie each Stick out tongue!!

Thanks again & Seasons Greetings,

David.

Bang & Olufsen of King Street - Manchester,UK. SKYPE - beokingstreet

• 12-12-2009 5:15 AM In reply to

I guess it depends on who you talk to there and what your wearing at the time!

:-(

Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill!!!

• 12-12-2009 4:11 PM In reply to

Well I am not impressed at all - I was the guy who tried calling three times today and the phone was never answered - now I see why!

Only jesting, great service and shop guys!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)