in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 06-15-2007 5:17 PM by Xseries. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2007 6:36 PM

Free TV and Video

I know, that as a bronze member I can't post in the for sale section but I am not selling anything, I am giving them away!

I have an LX2800 and a Beocord VHS82 which if some body wants, they can have or they will be put in a skip. Both have been sitting in the shed for a while and although I have tested the tv and it works I would not want to say it is in full working order just in case it packs up. Both have been unused for few years so I would prefer to say its for spares although it did appear to be ok. The Video I have not tried but it worked a few years ago! If you want them feel free to come and take them away or they will go to the great living room in the sky. There is no remote as I still need that for other things. Cosmetically, both are fine. I am in Surrey, so if you fancy them, get in touch.

• 06-15-2007 5:17 PM In reply to

• Xseries
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Hampshire
    • Posts 433
    • Bronze Member

Re: Free TV and Video

Where in Surrey are you please?

I have an LX2802 that is not fully working and a few spares may just make 2 sick TVs into 1 well!!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)