in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 12-14-2009 3:30 PM by Jobak. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-09-2009 11:40 AM

Beoplayer Software

Hi all, I have noticed that a lot of threads when discussing adding playlists etc all mention Beoplayer and other windows applications e.g. media player. As I have a Mac and manage all my music via iTunes my only way to the BS5 is via the Beoconect icon. Is there additional functionality such as to make it worth while putting virtual windows on my Mac to manage whats going into the BS5 better?

Thanks

Gary

• 12-09-2009 3:22 PM In reply to

• Kimmy
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-16-2007
    • Posts 25
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beoplayer Software

HI Gary,

for about a year now i own a mac. Before allways worked with PC. 

So I used (and still use ) Beoplayer for my beosound2. Actually there isnt, any "+"function about beoplayer. I only have to mention, that the design is way better than the childish apple bubble design. Nice fonts, good icon size and very logic. Maybe one function would be that you can use it as well for your pictures. But that's what I-tunes does too.

If you like you can run boot camp and put windows on one part of your drive...

regards,

Kimmy

• 12-14-2009 3:30 PM In reply to

• Jobak
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 11-17-2009
    • Posts 19
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beoplayer Software

Hi gary

I dont think you'll find any easier way managing your favorites than in iTunes/Beoconnect. Almost easier than Beoplayer in my opinion

Just drag & drop on one of the coloured icons on Beoconnect icon and there you go.

When I want to transfer a lot of music I manage this in Finder. Do you have the BM-Share icon on your desktop?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)