in Search
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- April 2007 to March 2012
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the first Archived Forum which was active between 17th April 2007 and 1st March February 2012

Latest post 01-04-2010 9:59 AM by eezjib. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-04-2009 2:56 PM

Beo5 Configurator version 3.0.0.2

Hi,

I have recently installed the Beo5 configurator (version 3.0.0.2). When connecting my new Beo5 to my laptop I'm getting the following info:

- Firmware version: 1.41a

- Hardware revision: 6

- Supported version: 0.39

My problem is as follows:

The configuration I have on my Beo5 is always the same even if I make a new configuration and I load it onto the Beo5. I 'm not getting any communication problem between my laptop and my Beo5; on the contrary I see that the configuration is loaded but when I check my Beo5 I notice that the existing configuration is always there.

• 01-04-2010 3:15 AM In reply to

Re: Beo5 Configurator version 3.0.0.2

Sebastien,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you.

You say you are not getting any communication between your laptop and the Beo5 and then you say that the configuration is loaded which seems unlikely.

When you have the Configuration Tool running and the Beo5 on the docking station, please answer the following questions:-

1. In the Download section, is the download button greyed out ?
    2. If the download button is NOT greyed out, does it do a download WITHOUT an error when you press the download button ?

Regards Keith....

• 01-04-2010 9:59 AM In reply to

• eezjib
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-08-2008
    • Posts 3
    • Bronze Member

Re: Beo5 Configurator version 3.0.0.2

Hi!

I am not sure if this if this may help... When I installed the configuration software I too initially had no communication between my laptop and the Beo5. 

The problem resulted from the fact I run Windows 7 on my laptop and during the installation the Beo5 USB driver did not install. The solution was to pop the Beo5 in place and then to manually install the driver from within the windows hardware/device manager snap-in.

Once done it worked fine and I have had no problem in downloading.

Hope that this helps,

James

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)